'Secret Life of the American Teenager' 3.03 Preview
In the next "The Secret Life of the American Teenager", Ben decides to try his hardest not to tell Amy about his secret. Meanwhile, Amy realizes she may have a chance to go on her music course after all. The episode is called "Get Out of Town" and will air on Monday, June 21.
Several sneak peeks from the episode have come out, one of them is for the scene where Ben discusses what happens to two girls in his life with his dad. While Ben wants to keep the pregnancy a secret, his dad tells him to be "as kind to Adrian as you would to Amy when she was in this situation."
In another sneak peek, restless Adrian calls her mom just to say that she misses her and loves her but her mom suspects Adrian is not telling her something. After that, Ben calls Adrian to talk about their issue but she tells him to be with Amy and forgets about her.
- Baby Before Marriage? Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Reportedly Expecting Their First Child
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development