'Secret Life of the American Teenager' 3.03 Preview
In the next "The Secret Life of the American Teenager", Ben decides to try his hardest not to tell Amy about his secret. Meanwhile, Amy realizes she may have a chance to go on her music course after all. The episode is called "Get Out of Town" and will air on Monday, June 21.
Several sneak peeks from the episode have come out, one of them is for the scene where Ben discusses what happens to two girls in his life with his dad. While Ben wants to keep the pregnancy a secret, his dad tells him to be "as kind to Adrian as you would to Amy when she was in this situation."
In another sneak peek, restless Adrian calls her mom just to say that she misses her and loves her but her mom suspects Adrian is not telling her something. After that, Ben calls Adrian to talk about their issue but she tells him to be with Amy and forgets about her.
- Clip 1
- Clip 2
- Clip 3
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers