'Secret Life of the American Teenager' 3.03 Preview
In the next "The Secret Life of the American Teenager", Ben decides to try his hardest not to tell Amy about his secret. Meanwhile, Amy realizes she may have a chance to go on her music course after all. The episode is called "Get Out of Town" and will air on Monday, June 21.
Several sneak peeks from the episode have come out, one of them is for the scene where Ben discusses what happens to two girls in his life with his dad. While Ben wants to keep the pregnancy a secret, his dad tells him to be "as kind to Adrian as you would to Amy when she was in this situation."
In another sneak peek, restless Adrian calls her mom just to say that she misses her and loves her but her mom suspects Adrian is not telling her something. After that, Ben calls Adrian to talk about their issue but she tells him to be with Amy and forgets about her.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?