'Secret Life of the American Teenager' 3.03 Preview
In the next "The Secret Life of the American Teenager", Ben decides to try his hardest not to tell Amy about his secret. Meanwhile, Amy realizes she may have a chance to go on her music course after all. The episode is called "Get Out of Town" and will air on Monday, June 21.
Several sneak peeks from the episode have come out, one of them is for the scene where Ben discusses what happens to two girls in his life with his dad. While Ben wants to keep the pregnancy a secret, his dad tells him to be "as kind to Adrian as you would to Amy when she was in this situation."
In another sneak peek, restless Adrian calls her mom just to say that she misses her and loves her but her mom suspects Adrian is not telling her something. After that, Ben calls Adrian to talk about their issue but she tells him to be with Amy and forgets about her.
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films