'Secret Life of the American Teenager' 3.03 Preview
In the next "The Secret Life of the American Teenager", Ben decides to try his hardest not to tell Amy about his secret. Meanwhile, Amy realizes she may have a chance to go on her music course after all. The episode is called "Get Out of Town" and will air on Monday, June 21.
Several sneak peeks from the episode have come out, one of them is for the scene where Ben discusses what happens to two girls in his life with his dad. While Ben wants to keep the pregnancy a secret, his dad tells him to be "as kind to Adrian as you would to Amy when she was in this situation."
In another sneak peek, restless Adrian calls her mom just to say that she misses her and loves her but her mom suspects Adrian is not telling her something. After that, Ben calls Adrian to talk about their issue but she tells him to be with Amy and forgets about her.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism