Tiffani-Amber Thiessen and Brady Smith Welcome First Baby
Tiffani-Amber Thiessen is officially a mother. A rep for Tiffani confirmed to Us Magazine that the "White Collar" actress and her actor husband Brady Smith welcome a baby daughter in Los Angeles on Tuesday, June 15.
"They are all doing great," the rep said. Tiffani and Brady named their newly-born daughter Harper Renn Smith, who weighed 8 lbs., 3 oz. Harper is the first child for the couple who got married on July 9, 2005.
Tiffani previously told Pregnancy magazine that both she and Brady were excited to be first-time parents. "I'm a wing-it kind of girl. My husband's a little more of a worrier, so it will be interesting to see how [fatherhood] works for him," she said. "But one of the reasons I married that guy is because I knew he was going to be great with kids."
In early June, Tiffani also wrote a message on her Twitter page, stating that she was impatient for her baby to come out. "Okay, this child of mine needs to hurry up," she tweeted. "Don't they know outside is so much more fun then inside?"
Meanwhile, Tiffani's "White Collar" co-star Tim DeKay has given the 36-year-old actress some parenting wisdom of his own. "I told her that being a parent is like the Peace Corps. It's the toughest job that you will ever love," Tim told People back in February, before adding "She'll make a great mom."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season