Tiffani-Amber Thiessen and Brady Smith Welcome First Baby
Tiffani-Amber Thiessen is officially a mother. A rep for Tiffani confirmed to Us Magazine that the "White Collar" actress and her actor husband Brady Smith welcome a baby daughter in Los Angeles on Tuesday, June 15.
"They are all doing great," the rep said. Tiffani and Brady named their newly-born daughter Harper Renn Smith, who weighed 8 lbs., 3 oz. Harper is the first child for the couple who got married on July 9, 2005.
Tiffani previously told Pregnancy magazine that both she and Brady were excited to be first-time parents. "I'm a wing-it kind of girl. My husband's a little more of a worrier, so it will be interesting to see how [fatherhood] works for him," she said. "But one of the reasons I married that guy is because I knew he was going to be great with kids."
In early June, Tiffani also wrote a message on her Twitter page, stating that she was impatient for her baby to come out. "Okay, this child of mine needs to hurry up," she tweeted. "Don't they know outside is so much more fun then inside?"
Meanwhile, Tiffani's "White Collar" co-star Tim DeKay has given the 36-year-old actress some parenting wisdom of his own. "I told her that being a parent is like the Peace Corps. It's the toughest job that you will ever love," Tim told People back in February, before adding "She'll make a great mom."
- Nina Dobrev Reveals She Accidentally Exposed Her Genitals During Bikini-Clad Photoshoot
- Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill Apparently Only Fake Their Breakup
- NFL Bans Lady GaGa From Talking About Politics at Super Bowl
- Bella Hadid's 'Hurt and Pissed' The Weeknd Moves On So Fast With Selena Gomez
- Jessica Biel's Thriller 'The Sinner' Gets Series Order at USA Network
- Chelsea Handler Blames the Kardashians for Donald Trump's Election Win. Here's Why
- Lamar Odom Apologizes to Ex Khloe for Her 'Wasted Time and Energy' in Emotional Interview
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character