Michael Jackson's Brother 'Is Ok' After Hospitalized for Chest Pains
Michael Jackson's youngest brother, Randy Jackson, has been hospitalized after suffering from chest pains on Tuesday, June 15. A Jackson family rep told TMZ that Randy is still currently at the hospital Huntington Memorial in Pasadena but couldn't confirm on how long he will be there.
"He's ok," the rep shared on Randy's condition. The site further reported that Randy wasn't taken by ambulance but walked himself into the hospital. He still has to stay at the hospital overnight to undergo battery of tests.
Additionally, KTLA reported that Randy felt the pain when he was working on the one-year anniversary of Michael's death, on June 25. "Randy is doing as well as can be expected. This is the first time he has ever felt pain like this," a Jackson family rep said as quoted by the site.
"He doesn't want to take any chances," the family rep continued. "He wants to make sure that he's well enough to make his brother's anniversary a memorable day for his family and Michael's fans."
A day earlier, on Monday, Randy Jackson attended the Los Angeles hearing for Michael Jackson's physician Conrad Murray. At that time, he told CNN, "I started to question some of the people who were around my brother. When you look at the environment around my brother leading up to his death, there's a lot of strange coincidences."
More Michael Jackson News
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding
- Armie Hammer and Elizabeth Chambers Welcome Baby No. 2