Michael Jackson's Brother 'Is Ok' After Hospitalized for Chest Pains
Michael Jackson's youngest brother, Randy Jackson, has been hospitalized after suffering from chest pains on Tuesday, June 15. A Jackson family rep told TMZ that Randy is still currently at the hospital Huntington Memorial in Pasadena but couldn't confirm on how long he will be there.
"He's ok," the rep shared on Randy's condition. The site further reported that Randy wasn't taken by ambulance but walked himself into the hospital. He still has to stay at the hospital overnight to undergo battery of tests.
Additionally, KTLA reported that Randy felt the pain when he was working on the one-year anniversary of Michael's death, on June 25. "Randy is doing as well as can be expected. This is the first time he has ever felt pain like this," a Jackson family rep said as quoted by the site.
"He doesn't want to take any chances," the family rep continued. "He wants to make sure that he's well enough to make his brother's anniversary a memorable day for his family and Michael's fans."
A day earlier, on Monday, Randy Jackson attended the Los Angeles hearing for Michael Jackson's physician Conrad Murray. At that time, he told CNN, "I started to question some of the people who were around my brother. When you look at the environment around my brother leading up to his death, there's a lot of strange coincidences."
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her