Video Premiere: B.o.B's 'Airplanes' Feat. Hayley Williams
"Airplanes" music video has been out. It features B.o.B rapping in a party scene and dark room filled with flashing lights and colors. Hayley Williams who lends her vocal on the hook also makes a cameo appearance in this clip.
The moody, swirling video that fits the somber tone of the song is directed by Hiro Murai and debuted on iTunes. B.o.B and Hayley filmed the clip separately with the rapper shooting his scenes in April and the Paramore frontwoman filming her part after wrapping "Brand New Eyes" spring tour.
"I know it'll be different, and I think it'll be a lot easier than a Paramore shoot but different and challenging in a new way," Hayley previously told MTV about her part. "It'll definitely be shorter than a Paramore video; no 12-hour day on a chorus."
"I'm bringing a different side to what B.o.B is doing ... and I think what we do as a band actually fits in some weird way. I was looking at videos of him online, at his shows, and his crowd doesn't look too far off from, like, the kind of people we play to; same age. It seems like a good match, and I'm excited to bring whatever I have to offer to the table for him."
"Airplanes" comes from B.o.B's debut album "B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray" with Eminem providing additional verses on the revamped version titled "Airplanes, Part II". Despite the fact that B.o.B and Hayley Williams collaborated and shared screen together, they actually have never met. "We've talked on Twitter, and he's really cool. We'll never meet," she admitted.
B.o.B's "Airplanes" music video
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 4: Coaches Round Out Teams of 8. See Who Makes the Cut!
- Missing His Family? Brad Pitt 'Secretly Joined' Angelina Jolie and Kids on Recent Cambodia Trip
- First Gloomy Footage of 'Annihilation' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- 'Bones' Showrunner on Series Finale: 'It's the End, but It's Not the End'
- Spider-Man May Leave Marvel Cinematic Universe After 'Spiderman: Homecoming' Sequel
- Harry Styles to Make Debut as Solo Artist on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Amy Poehler and Nick Offerman Reunite for NBC's Competition Series 'Handmade Project'
- Mila Kunis Debuts Amazing Post-Baby Body, 4 Months After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri