Video Premiere: B.o.B's 'Airplanes' Feat. Hayley Williams
"Airplanes" music video has been out. It features B.o.B rapping in a party scene and dark room filled with flashing lights and colors. Hayley Williams who lends her vocal on the hook also makes a cameo appearance in this clip.
The moody, swirling video that fits the somber tone of the song is directed by Hiro Murai and debuted on iTunes. B.o.B and Hayley filmed the clip separately with the rapper shooting his scenes in April and the Paramore frontwoman filming her part after wrapping "Brand New Eyes" spring tour.
"I know it'll be different, and I think it'll be a lot easier than a Paramore shoot but different and challenging in a new way," Hayley previously told MTV about her part. "It'll definitely be shorter than a Paramore video; no 12-hour day on a chorus."
"I'm bringing a different side to what B.o.B is doing ... and I think what we do as a band actually fits in some weird way. I was looking at videos of him online, at his shows, and his crowd doesn't look too far off from, like, the kind of people we play to; same age. It seems like a good match, and I'm excited to bring whatever I have to offer to the table for him."
"Airplanes" comes from B.o.B's debut album "B.o.B Presents The Adventures of Bobby Ray" with Eminem providing additional verses on the revamped version titled "Airplanes, Part II". Despite the fact that B.o.B and Hayley Williams collaborated and shared screen together, they actually have never met. "We've talked on Twitter, and he's really cool. We'll never meet," she admitted.
B.o.B's "Airplanes" music video
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club
- Kim Kardashian Is Begging Khloe to Be Her Surrogate for Baby No. 3
- So Cruel! Travis Scott Compares Kylie's Bedroom Skills to Sister Kendall Jenner's
- Selena Gomez Denies Collaboration With The Weeknd on New Music: 'It's Not True'