Paris Hilton Spotted Partying With New Man
Paris Hilton seemingly has moved on from ex-boyfriend Doug Reinhardt. TMZ reported that the 29-year-old hotel heiress has been dating Las Vegas nightclub mogul Cy Waits for roughly a month. On Saturday night, June 12, the rumored couple was spotted partying at his clubs, Pure and LAX.
The outing was the first time Paris and Cy have been caught on camera. In a picture obtained by the site, Cy is seen putting his hands around Paris' waist as they partied. Las Vegas Sun additionally reported that Cy and Paris, who sported a classic little black dress, hung out in Pure's VIP section along with Paris' sister Nicky Hilton and boyfriend David Katzenberg.
The site then reported that Paris, Cy, Nicky and David left at 2.30 A.M. and headed to LAX nightclub's Noir Bar, where they partied until 3.45 A.M. "They're taking it slow and sensibly," one of Paris' friends told the site. "She's happy, and that's the most important thing. It's not super-serious dating yet, but they're seeing each other and getting to know each other better."
"She thinks he is very sweet, considerate and caring and loves the fact that he's self-made," the pal added. "Nobody knows where this might lead. I don't even think they do. Paris is so busy with this month's launch of her new Tease fragrance inspired by the glamour and beauty of her own all-time idol Marilyn Monroe."
More Paris Hilton News
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert