Kat DeLuna Wants Miley Cyrus but Not Robert Pattinson
The "Twilight" hysteria has been all over the United States and Kat DeLuna is one of those who have been caught with the fever. The "Whine Up" hitmaker exclusively told AceShowbiz that she loves vampire Edward due to his soft, sweet side.
"I love Edward Cullen from 'Twilight' because even though he's meant to be a Vampire and a killer he has a soft sweet side to him," the 22-year-old singer said. "And girls like a guy with character but with a sensitive side!"
Despite admiring the bloodsucking character, DeLuna however admitted Robert Pattinson who portrays Edward in the movie adaptation is not her type. "I think Robert Pattinson Is a bit more flashy than Edward and flashy guys are not my style! Sorry Robert!" she reasoned. "Plus Edward can fly and Robert can't!"
DeLuna is eying to release her sophomore set "Inside Out" in early fall this year. One of the singles "Push Push" which features Akon will have its music video debuted on June 16. "[The] concept is basically having people look at me through a kaleidoscope as I show a more mature, fun side of me and it contains a lot of beauty scenes while keeping the viewers and me on a very personal level because I'm literally focusing on singing to them and inviting them into my world," she revealed to us.
For a future project, Kat DeLuna would love to make a duet with Disney songstress Miley Cyrus. "I would love to collaborate with a female, probably like a Miley Cyrus because I love her voice or Pink!" she gushed.
Check back on Saturday, June 19 for the full interview.
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares