'Bachelorette' Ali Cuts Two More Men in Week 4
Jonathan Novack the weatherman and Jesse Beck the general contractor have been eliminated from "The Bachelorette". Ali Fedotowsky chose to let them go in the fourth episode airing Monday, June 14, leaving nine including bad boy Justin Rego to compete for her heart.
Both Jonathan and Jesse were in the group date along with Roberto, Craig, Kirk, Frank and Ty. These men were pitted against each other in an audition for "The Lion King" stage performance in order to win a date with Ali. Roberto won the challenge, leaving Jesse who was lauded for his golden voice and the rest of the boys in dismay.
On the better side, Chris L. earned the first rose of the night when he took care of ill Ali. The landscaper who had his birthday that day was also treated to a rooftop concert from Joshua Radin and a kiss from Ali.
Jonathan pulled his last effort in impressing Ali by taking his guitar and singing her a song. He later said that he would be "surprised" if Ali doesn't give him a rose after the performance. And when it did happen, the 30-year-old was baffled while Jesse was cooler with the elimination.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed