'Bachelorette' Ali Cuts Two More Men in Week 4
Jonathan Novack the weatherman and Jesse Beck the general contractor have been eliminated from "The Bachelorette". Ali Fedotowsky chose to let them go in the fourth episode airing Monday, June 14, leaving nine including bad boy Justin Rego to compete for her heart.
Both Jonathan and Jesse were in the group date along with Roberto, Craig, Kirk, Frank and Ty. These men were pitted against each other in an audition for "The Lion King" stage performance in order to win a date with Ali. Roberto won the challenge, leaving Jesse who was lauded for his golden voice and the rest of the boys in dismay.
On the better side, Chris L. earned the first rose of the night when he took care of ill Ali. The landscaper who had his birthday that day was also treated to a rooftop concert from Joshua Radin and a kiss from Ali.
Jonathan pulled his last effort in impressing Ali by taking his guitar and singing her a song. He later said that he would be "surprised" if Ali doesn't give him a rose after the performance. And when it did happen, the 30-year-old was baffled while Jesse was cooler with the elimination.
More The Bachelorette News
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer