Gemma Arterton Flaunts Her Sex Appeal in 'Tamara Drewe' International Trailer
A look at "Tamara Drewe", a movie adaptation of a graphic novel of the same name, has been provided in an international trailer. Following Tamara Drewe who has just returned to her hometown in the English countryside, the video shows how she causes a stir in the neighborhood as she charms men with her beauty.
Tamara - once an ugly duckling - has been transformed into a devastating beauty with help from plastic surgery. As infatuations, jealousies, love affairs and career ambitions collide among the inhabitants of the neighboring farmsteads, Tamara sets a contemporary comedy of manners into play using the oldest magic in the book - sex appeal.
"Tamara Drewe" is based on Posy Simmonds' graphic novel which was inspired by Thomas Hardy's classic "Far From the Madding Crowd". Gemma Arterton takes the title character, sharing screen with Dominic Cooper, Roger Allam, Luke Evans and many others. Premiered at 2010 Cannes Film Festival in May, the comedy reportedly will arrive in the U.S. this September.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC