Gemma Arterton Flaunts Her Sex Appeal in 'Tamara Drewe' International Trailer
A look at "Tamara Drewe", a movie adaptation of a graphic novel of the same name, has been provided in an international trailer. Following Tamara Drewe who has just returned to her hometown in the English countryside, the video shows how she causes a stir in the neighborhood as she charms men with her beauty.
Tamara - once an ugly duckling - has been transformed into a devastating beauty with help from plastic surgery. As infatuations, jealousies, love affairs and career ambitions collide among the inhabitants of the neighboring farmsteads, Tamara sets a contemporary comedy of manners into play using the oldest magic in the book - sex appeal.
"Tamara Drewe" is based on Posy Simmonds' graphic novel which was inspired by Thomas Hardy's classic "Far From the Madding Crowd". Gemma Arterton takes the title character, sharing screen with Dominic Cooper, Roger Allam, Luke Evans and many others. Premiered at 2010 Cannes Film Festival in May, the comedy reportedly will arrive in the U.S. this September.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'