Gemma Arterton Flaunts Her Sex Appeal in 'Tamara Drewe' International Trailer
A look at "Tamara Drewe", a movie adaptation of a graphic novel of the same name, has been provided in an international trailer. Following Tamara Drewe who has just returned to her hometown in the English countryside, the video shows how she causes a stir in the neighborhood as she charms men with her beauty.
Tamara - once an ugly duckling - has been transformed into a devastating beauty with help from plastic surgery. As infatuations, jealousies, love affairs and career ambitions collide among the inhabitants of the neighboring farmsteads, Tamara sets a contemporary comedy of manners into play using the oldest magic in the book - sex appeal.
"Tamara Drewe" is based on Posy Simmonds' graphic novel which was inspired by Thomas Hardy's classic "Far From the Madding Crowd". Gemma Arterton takes the title character, sharing screen with Dominic Cooper, Roger Allam, Luke Evans and many others. Premiered at 2010 Cannes Film Festival in May, the comedy reportedly will arrive in the U.S. this September.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge