Gemma Arterton Flaunts Her Sex Appeal in 'Tamara Drewe' International Trailer
A look at "Tamara Drewe", a movie adaptation of a graphic novel of the same name, has been provided in an international trailer. Following Tamara Drewe who has just returned to her hometown in the English countryside, the video shows how she causes a stir in the neighborhood as she charms men with her beauty.
Tamara - once an ugly duckling - has been transformed into a devastating beauty with help from plastic surgery. As infatuations, jealousies, love affairs and career ambitions collide among the inhabitants of the neighboring farmsteads, Tamara sets a contemporary comedy of manners into play using the oldest magic in the book - sex appeal.
"Tamara Drewe" is based on Posy Simmonds' graphic novel which was inspired by Thomas Hardy's classic "Far From the Madding Crowd". Gemma Arterton takes the title character, sharing screen with Dominic Cooper, Roger Allam, Luke Evans and many others. Premiered at 2010 Cannes Film Festival in May, the comedy reportedly will arrive in the U.S. this September.
- 'Power Rangers' First Full Trailer Offers First Official Look at Zordon and Megazord
- Amazon Is Adapting Neil Gaiman's 'Good Omens' Into a Limited Series
- Caitlyn Jenner's Rep Clears Up Rumors of Inaugural Dance With Donald Trump
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3