Photos: 'Eclipse' Stars Taping 'Jimmy Kimmel' Special
Jimmy Kimmel is lucky to get not only one or two of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" cast to visit "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" but almost everybody. The talk show host has invited from Robert Pattinson to Bryce Dallas Howard to attend a special episode which is called "Jimmy Kimmel Live: Twilight Saga: Total Eclipse of the Heart".
Other confirmed actors on the show are Dakota Fanning, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Peter Facinelli, Xavier Samuel, Nikki Reed, Elizabeth Reaser and Ashley Greene. ABC said that "Kimmel Live" will be the only primetime special where the cast of "Eclipse" will turn up.
Photos from the taping have been unveiled with Kimmel whispering something to Pattinson's ear and the actor handing co-star Facinelli something. The episode is slated to air Wednesday, June 23 at 10/9c, exactly one week before the movie hits theaters in the U.S.
Details of the third "Twilight" installment will be unveiled in the episode. On its official website over the weekend, Jimmy Kimmel announced that he was giving 750 fans a chance to meet the cast on an outdoor stage. "At the end of the Jimmy Kimmel Live taping, the Twilight guests will hit our outdoor stage for a special Q&A with Jimmy. You can be there!" the announcement read.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support