Photos: 'Eclipse' Stars Taping 'Jimmy Kimmel' Special
Jimmy Kimmel is lucky to get not only one or two of "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" cast to visit "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" but almost everybody. The talk show host has invited from Robert Pattinson to Bryce Dallas Howard to attend a special episode which is called "Jimmy Kimmel Live: Twilight Saga: Total Eclipse of the Heart".
Other confirmed actors on the show are Dakota Fanning, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Peter Facinelli, Xavier Samuel, Nikki Reed, Elizabeth Reaser and Ashley Greene. ABC said that "Kimmel Live" will be the only primetime special where the cast of "Eclipse" will turn up.
Photos from the taping have been unveiled with Kimmel whispering something to Pattinson's ear and the actor handing co-star Facinelli something. The episode is slated to air Wednesday, June 23 at 10/9c, exactly one week before the movie hits theaters in the U.S.
Details of the third "Twilight" installment will be unveiled in the episode. On its official website over the weekend, Jimmy Kimmel announced that he was giving 750 fans a chance to meet the cast on an outdoor stage. "At the end of the Jimmy Kimmel Live taping, the Twilight guests will hit our outdoor stage for a special Q&A with Jimmy. You can be there!" the announcement read.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake