Eminem's 'Recovery' Officially Moved Forward to Monday Slot
More and more artists prefer to release their albums on Monday rather than traditional Tuesday slot and the latest musician who does such thing is Eminem. He announced on Twitter that his much-awaited album "Recovery" is now slated for June 21 U.S. release.
"It's true. RECOVERY goes on-sale Monday, 6/21 now," the Slim Shady wrote on his Twitter page. Commenting on the decision to move the CD only one day earlier, the vice-chairman of Interscope Geffen A&M Steve Berman said, "Even by releasing Recovery only a day earlier than previously announced, it makes a difference to those fans."
He further revealed his faith that fans will choose to buy the original one rather than download it illegally. "At the same time, we realize speed is of the essence when fans are so passionate about wanting to hear new songs from such an enormously popular artist like Eminem," he stated more.
Originally set to arrive on June 22, "Recovery" features Rihanna, Lil Wayne, Kobe and Pink. A music video in support of Weezy-assisted single "No Love" is currently in the works with the Young Money rapper already filming his part days before he went to jail.
More Eminem News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective