Eminem's 'Recovery' Officially Moved Forward to Monday Slot
More and more artists prefer to release their albums on Monday rather than traditional Tuesday slot and the latest musician who does such thing is Eminem. He announced on Twitter that his much-awaited album "Recovery" is now slated for June 21 U.S. release.
"It's true. RECOVERY goes on-sale Monday, 6/21 now," the Slim Shady wrote on his Twitter page. Commenting on the decision to move the CD only one day earlier, the vice-chairman of Interscope Geffen A&M Steve Berman said, "Even by releasing Recovery only a day earlier than previously announced, it makes a difference to those fans."
He further revealed his faith that fans will choose to buy the original one rather than download it illegally. "At the same time, we realize speed is of the essence when fans are so passionate about wanting to hear new songs from such an enormously popular artist like Eminem," he stated more.
Originally set to arrive on June 22, "Recovery" features Rihanna, Lil Wayne, Kobe and Pink. A music video in support of Weezy-assisted single "No Love" is currently in the works with the Young Money rapper already filming his part days before he went to jail.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift