'FNL' Welcomes Back Adrianne Palicki and Taylor Kitsch
More and more former cast are paying "Friday Night Lights" a final tribute by agreeing to come for at least one episode. Following the news that Zach Gilford who plays Matt will return to the show that catapulted him to success, EW said that Adrianne Palicki and Taylor Kitsch have also struck similar deal.
However, unlike Gilford who is scheduled to appear in four episodes including the season finale, Palicki has less episode commitment. The actress who tackles the role of Tyra is likely to come back in the last two episodes while Kitsch who plays Tim will join Gilford in the final four.
It is not yet officially stated that the upcoming fifth season would be the final but producers had reportedly started telling the cast to be open to other job opportunities so that when the fifth season's production wraps up, they would already have a new project.
The fourth season had its finale in February on DirectTV but it is still airing on NBC. The fifth season will launch on Direct TV this Fall and early next year on NBC. Jesse Plemons and Scott Porter are also coming back to the series.
- Ryan Seacrest Assures Fans Everything Is OK After Fire Breaks Out at His $50M Mansion
- Pregnant Again? Blac Chyna Sports Suspicious Bump While Stepping Out With Another Man
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'