'FNL' Welcomes Back Adrianne Palicki and Taylor Kitsch
More and more former cast are paying "Friday Night Lights" a final tribute by agreeing to come for at least one episode. Following the news that Zach Gilford who plays Matt will return to the show that catapulted him to success, EW said that Adrianne Palicki and Taylor Kitsch have also struck similar deal.
However, unlike Gilford who is scheduled to appear in four episodes including the season finale, Palicki has less episode commitment. The actress who tackles the role of Tyra is likely to come back in the last two episodes while Kitsch who plays Tim will join Gilford in the final four.
It is not yet officially stated that the upcoming fifth season would be the final but producers had reportedly started telling the cast to be open to other job opportunities so that when the fifth season's production wraps up, they would already have a new project.
The fourth season had its finale in February on DirectTV but it is still airing on NBC. The fifth season will launch on Direct TV this Fall and early next year on NBC. Jesse Plemons and Scott Porter are also coming back to the series.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding