'FNL' Welcomes Back Adrianne Palicki and Taylor Kitsch
More and more former cast are paying "Friday Night Lights" a final tribute by agreeing to come for at least one episode. Following the news that Zach Gilford who plays Matt will return to the show that catapulted him to success, EW said that Adrianne Palicki and Taylor Kitsch have also struck similar deal.
However, unlike Gilford who is scheduled to appear in four episodes including the season finale, Palicki has less episode commitment. The actress who tackles the role of Tyra is likely to come back in the last two episodes while Kitsch who plays Tim will join Gilford in the final four.
It is not yet officially stated that the upcoming fifth season would be the final but producers had reportedly started telling the cast to be open to other job opportunities so that when the fifth season's production wraps up, they would already have a new project.
The fourth season had its finale in February on DirectTV but it is still airing on NBC. The fifth season will launch on Direct TV this Fall and early next year on NBC. Jesse Plemons and Scott Porter are also coming back to the series.
- Selena Gomez Has Lunch Date With The Weeknd After Celebrating Birthday Without Him
- Newlyweds Kate Mara and Jamie Bell Flaunt Wedding Rings in Cute Pic
- 'Game of Thrones' 7.03 Preview: Jon Snow Meets Daenerys
- Jay-Z Spends Second Week Atop Billboard 200 With '4:44', French Montana Debuts at No. 3
- Box Office: 'Dunkirk' and 'Girls Trip' Exceed Expectations, 'Valerian' Bombs
- Kylie Jenner's Snapchat Is Hacked, Culprit Threatens to Expose Nude Photos of 'KUWTK' Star
- Frank Ocean Brings Out Brad Pitt During Captivating Performance at FYF Festival
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park