'FNL' Welcomes Back Adrianne Palicki and Taylor Kitsch
More and more former cast are paying "Friday Night Lights" a final tribute by agreeing to come for at least one episode. Following the news that Zach Gilford who plays Matt will return to the show that catapulted him to success, EW said that Adrianne Palicki and Taylor Kitsch have also struck similar deal.
However, unlike Gilford who is scheduled to appear in four episodes including the season finale, Palicki has less episode commitment. The actress who tackles the role of Tyra is likely to come back in the last two episodes while Kitsch who plays Tim will join Gilford in the final four.
It is not yet officially stated that the upcoming fifth season would be the final but producers had reportedly started telling the cast to be open to other job opportunities so that when the fifth season's production wraps up, they would already have a new project.
The fourth season had its finale in February on DirectTV but it is still airing on NBC. The fifth season will launch on Direct TV this Fall and early next year on NBC. Jesse Plemons and Scott Porter are also coming back to the series.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance