'Jersey Shore' Star The Situation Tries Music, Teaser of First Single Found
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is set to follow the footsteps of fellow reality TV stars such as Paris Hilton, Heidi Montag and Tila Tequila by extending his career to music. He is gearing to release his first single this week.
A self-titled track, the song heavily features AutoTune and has summertime vibe on it. It is The Situation's collaboration with Fatman Scoop, DJ Class and The Disco Fries, according to TMZ who exclusively got its hands on the short snippet.
In related news, The Situation has been announced as one of the nominees at 2010 Teen Choice Awards. He is up for Choice TV: Male Reality/Variety Star, facing off fellow "Jersey Shore" star DJ Pauly D, Lee DeWyze ("American Idol"), Brody Jenner ("The Hills") and Bret Michaels ("The Celebrity Apprentice"). The winner will be announced at Katy Perry-hosted gala on August 9.
- Justin Bieber Shares His Old Mugshot, Reflects on His Troubled Past
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her