'Jersey Shore' Star The Situation Tries Music, Teaser of First Single Found
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is set to follow the footsteps of fellow reality TV stars such as Paris Hilton, Heidi Montag and Tila Tequila by extending his career to music. He is gearing to release his first single this week.
A self-titled track, the song heavily features AutoTune and has summertime vibe on it. It is The Situation's collaboration with Fatman Scoop, DJ Class and The Disco Fries, according to TMZ who exclusively got its hands on the short snippet.
In related news, The Situation has been announced as one of the nominees at 2010 Teen Choice Awards. He is up for Choice TV: Male Reality/Variety Star, facing off fellow "Jersey Shore" star DJ Pauly D, Lee DeWyze ("American Idol"), Brody Jenner ("The Hills") and Bret Michaels ("The Celebrity Apprentice"). The winner will be announced at Katy Perry-hosted gala on August 9.
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6