'Jersey Shore' Star The Situation Tries Music, Teaser of First Single Found
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is set to follow the footsteps of fellow reality TV stars such as Paris Hilton, Heidi Montag and Tila Tequila by extending his career to music. He is gearing to release his first single this week.
A self-titled track, the song heavily features AutoTune and has summertime vibe on it. It is The Situation's collaboration with Fatman Scoop, DJ Class and The Disco Fries, according to TMZ who exclusively got its hands on the short snippet.
In related news, The Situation has been announced as one of the nominees at 2010 Teen Choice Awards. He is up for Choice TV: Male Reality/Variety Star, facing off fellow "Jersey Shore" star DJ Pauly D, Lee DeWyze ("American Idol"), Brody Jenner ("The Hills") and Bret Michaels ("The Celebrity Apprentice"). The winner will be announced at Katy Perry-hosted gala on August 9.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie