'Jersey Shore' Star The Situation Tries Music, Teaser of First Single Found
Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino is set to follow the footsteps of fellow reality TV stars such as Paris Hilton, Heidi Montag and Tila Tequila by extending his career to music. He is gearing to release his first single this week.
A self-titled track, the song heavily features AutoTune and has summertime vibe on it. It is The Situation's collaboration with Fatman Scoop, DJ Class and The Disco Fries, according to TMZ who exclusively got its hands on the short snippet.
In related news, The Situation has been announced as one of the nominees at 2010 Teen Choice Awards. He is up for Choice TV: Male Reality/Variety Star, facing off fellow "Jersey Shore" star DJ Pauly D, Lee DeWyze ("American Idol"), Brody Jenner ("The Hills") and Bret Michaels ("The Celebrity Apprentice"). The winner will be announced at Katy Perry-hosted gala on August 9.
More Jersey Shore News
- 'Simpsons' Creator Matt Groening's New Animated Show 'Disenchantment' Coming to Netflix
- Robert Pattinson Addresses Relationship With FKA twigs: We're Still 'Kind of' Engaged
- Meghan Markle Wants to Have Twins With Prince Harry
- Did Justin Bieber Cancel Tour Due to Religious Reasons?
- Leonardo DiCaprio Brings 'The Right Stuff' TV Adaptation to National Geographic
- Is Celine Dion Dating Backup Dancer Pepe Munoz?
- 'Wonder Woman 2' Gets Release Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Kristen Stewart and Stella Maxwell Crash a Same-Sex Wedding to Everyone's Delight