Gorillaz's 'On Melancholy Hill' Music Video Debuted
After being chased on the desert by Bruce Willis in "Stylo" music video, Gorillaz go to the ocean in this new clip which is filmed to support their single "On Melancholy Hill". It follows the band which are featured as cartoon characters in their way to find "Plastic Beach". Noodle is cruising on a big ship and facing off enemies, while the other members are submerging under the sea.
"Plastic Beach" is the name of Gorillaz's third studio album which includes "Melancholy Hill" on the track list. Snoop Dogg, Little Dragon, Gruff Rhys, De La Soul, Mike Jones and Lou Reed are featured on the album and they make cameos as animated figures in this Jamie Hewlett -directed music video.
"Noodle's been through worse. I guess me and the crew will make another search mission tomorrow," Murdoc Niccals wrote on Twitter. "Shores of Plastic Beach are flooded. Like a giant wave hit it. Either an explosion somewhere, or something MASSIVE has come out the water."
"No sign of Noodle still. And no info on where that Noodle footage is from. Taking my shark sub out again. See what the morning brings...," he wrote further before stating that Noodle is found and she is alive. He then posted a link to iTunes where fans can purchase the single in a special bundle which includes remixes by She Is Danger and Labyrinth as well as this newly-premiered music video.
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star
- Get New Details of Kristen Stewart and Alicia Cargile's Upcoming Nuptials
- Britney Spears on Performing at 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show: 'I Would' Do That Again!
- Amanda Bynes Returns to Twitter, Updates Fans About Her School Life
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!