Gorillaz's 'On Melancholy Hill' Music Video Debuted
After being chased on the desert by Bruce Willis in "Stylo" music video, Gorillaz go to the ocean in this new clip which is filmed to support their single "On Melancholy Hill". It follows the band which are featured as cartoon characters in their way to find "Plastic Beach". Noodle is cruising on a big ship and facing off enemies, while the other members are submerging under the sea.
"Plastic Beach" is the name of Gorillaz's third studio album which includes "Melancholy Hill" on the track list. Snoop Dogg, Little Dragon, Gruff Rhys, De La Soul, Mike Jones and Lou Reed are featured on the album and they make cameos as animated figures in this Jamie Hewlett -directed music video.
"Noodle's been through worse. I guess me and the crew will make another search mission tomorrow," Murdoc Niccals wrote on Twitter. "Shores of Plastic Beach are flooded. Like a giant wave hit it. Either an explosion somewhere, or something MASSIVE has come out the water."
"No sign of Noodle still. And no info on where that Noodle footage is from. Taking my shark sub out again. See what the morning brings...," he wrote further before stating that Noodle is found and she is alive. He then posted a link to iTunes where fans can purchase the single in a special bundle which includes remixes by She Is Danger and Labyrinth as well as this newly-premiered music video.
Gorillaz's "On Melancholy Hill" music video
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign