Gorillaz's 'On Melancholy Hill' Music Video Debuted
After being chased on the desert by Bruce Willis in "Stylo" music video, Gorillaz go to the ocean in this new clip which is filmed to support their single "On Melancholy Hill". It follows the band which are featured as cartoon characters in their way to find "Plastic Beach". Noodle is cruising on a big ship and facing off enemies, while the other members are submerging under the sea.
"Plastic Beach" is the name of Gorillaz's third studio album which includes "Melancholy Hill" on the track list. Snoop Dogg, Little Dragon, Gruff Rhys, De La Soul, Mike Jones and Lou Reed are featured on the album and they make cameos as animated figures in this Jamie Hewlett -directed music video.
"Noodle's been through worse. I guess me and the crew will make another search mission tomorrow," Murdoc Niccals wrote on Twitter. "Shores of Plastic Beach are flooded. Like a giant wave hit it. Either an explosion somewhere, or something MASSIVE has come out the water."
"No sign of Noodle still. And no info on where that Noodle footage is from. Taking my shark sub out again. See what the morning brings...," he wrote further before stating that Noodle is found and she is alive. He then posted a link to iTunes where fans can purchase the single in a special bundle which includes remixes by She Is Danger and Labyrinth as well as this newly-premiered music video.
Gorillaz's "On Melancholy Hill" music video
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Watch Charli XCX's Adorable 'Boys' Video Starring Joe Jonas, Charlie Puth, Jay Park and More Hotties
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Firefighter Spin-Off Casts Jaina Lee Ortiz
- Ike Barinholtz Broke His Neck While Filming Movie Stunt
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Tummy in Skintight Crop Top
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- HBO's Porn Drama 'The Deuce' Gets a September Premiere Date