Britney Spears and Jason Trawick's Relationship Not 'Fake' but 'Absurd'
Although Britney Spears seems to have finally gotten her life back on track and found a new love, Jason Trawick, rumors still come close to her. Britney has been reported having a "fake relationship" with the talent agent. However, a source close to the "Toxic" singer told Gossip Cop that the story is "Absurd!", adding "Their relationship is very real and they are together."
Britney and Jason's fake relationship story was first reported by X17 following their weekend getaway to an exclusive Santa Barbara beachside resort. Along with pictures showing the couple walking without even holding hands, the site suggested that the holiday was not romantic.
"Britney and Jason are totally fake. Jason is like Britney's assistant. They never hold hands unless the cameras are around," the site's photographer claimed. "This trip seems like an attempt for Jason to salvage whatever type of relationship these two have with each other because everyone's reporting that they've broken up. Thing is... they were never really together!"
The site further reported that Britney seemed very tense and upset as she left the hotel, while Jason wasn't looking good also. He appeared with wild unkempt hair and circles under his eyes as if he were up all night.
Britney Spears' representatives confirmed that the singer is dating Jason Trawick back in May. Britney has already had two sons, Sean Preston and Jayden James, from her previous relationship with rapper Kevin Federline.
More Britney Spears News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs