First Look at New Predator Mr. Black in 'Predators' Unveiled
Some new production images from "Predators" have been posted on AvPGalaxy, revealing one of the new predators called Mr. Black. One of the photos captures the alien in his full armor, while the other shots feature him without his mask on.
Beside Mr. Black, the Nimrod Antal-directed film will present various kinds of predators, such as classic predator which first appeared in the original "Predator" movie starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. Other creatures which could be seen in the upcoming July 9 release are predator falcon and predator dog.
Serving as a reboot of the sci-fi franchise, "Predators" centers its story on Royce, a mercenary who reluctantly leads a group of elite warriors who come to realize they've been brought together on an alien planet... as prey. With the exception of a disgraced physician, they are all cold-blooded killers - mercenaries, Yakuza, convicts, death squad members - human "predators" that are now being systemically hunted and eliminated by a new breed of alien Predators.
Adrien Brody leads with Alice Braga starring as tough female killer called Isabelle. The film also has the likes of Topher Grace, Danny Trejo and Laurence Fishburne among the cast ensemble. Robert Rodriguez serves as producer alongside Elizabeth Avellan, in addition to teaming up with Alex Litvak and Michael Finch to write the script for the action thriller.
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards