Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Buff Bod in Emporio Armani New Ads
Cristiano Ronaldo has been able to keep his soccer and modeling career in balance. The 25-year-old footballer, who is currently busy as the captain of the Portuguese national team in South Africa for FIFA World Cup 2010, has his second campaign for fashion house, Armani, unveiled.
Giorgio Armani has revealed the new images of Cristiano's new ads. In one shot, Cristiano shows off his buff bod while sporting Armani Jeans. And another unveiled-image shows the soccer beefcake stripping down for Armani's underwear advertising campaign.
Dubbed as the face of the Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans for fall and winter 2010/2011 advertising campaign, Cristiano has shot the ads in Madrid with acclaimed photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot. The ads will be released around the globe in July and appear on billboards in major cities including New York, Los Angeles and London as well as online.
On June 17, Cristiano will make sensation among ladies as they will be treated with an ad image from Armani Jeans featuring the soccer hunk on a billboard on the Via Broletto. Meanwhile, a short film and online commercial which features the footballer is set to be released in September.
- Courteney Cox Regrets Having Plastic Surgery
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii