First Promos of 'Mad Men' Season 4
AMC has started airing the promos to the fourth season of "Mad Men", releasing three videos that have different point of views from two of the main characters. The first one is a mash up of scenes from the new season which will see Don Draper starting a new ad agency after his life fell out of control in the third season finale.
The second promo recalls the time Don as a man who has it all before his wife Betty opens the Pandora box. The lead male is giving himself a fresh start at work when Betty kicks him out of the house and takes the children with her.
The third and last promo finds Betty centerstage. A series of big events in her life including her father's death, the birth of Gene, plus the discovery of her husband's past are patched up with the last season 3 scene where she took a flight with the baby and Henry.
Creator Matthew Weiner said previously, "The theme of the season is 'Who am I?' It's about stripping away the things that these people think define them. Once they're taken away, they just may have to look at who they really are."
The first episode of season 4 is called "Public Relations" and airs July 25.
- Promo 1
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up