First Promos of 'Mad Men' Season 4
AMC has started airing the promos to the fourth season of "Mad Men", releasing three videos that have different point of views from two of the main characters. The first one is a mash up of scenes from the new season which will see Don Draper starting a new ad agency after his life fell out of control in the third season finale.
The second promo recalls the time Don as a man who has it all before his wife Betty opens the Pandora box. The lead male is giving himself a fresh start at work when Betty kicks him out of the house and takes the children with her.
The third and last promo finds Betty centerstage. A series of big events in her life including her father's death, the birth of Gene, plus the discovery of her husband's past are patched up with the last season 3 scene where she took a flight with the baby and Henry.
Creator Matthew Weiner said previously, "The theme of the season is 'Who am I?' It's about stripping away the things that these people think define them. Once they're taken away, they just may have to look at who they really are."
The first episode of season 4 is called "Public Relations" and airs July 25.
- Promo 1
- Promo 2
- Promo 3
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'