Music Nominees of 2010 Teen Choice Awards
Taylor Swift, Drake and Usher lead music nominations list of this year's Teen Choice Awards with two nods each. Taylor has a showdown with Miley Cyrus, Ke$ha, Lady GaGa and Shakira in Choice Female Artist. Additionally, she is battling Miranda Lambert, Martina McBride, Carrie Underwood and Gretchen Wilson in Choice Female Country Artist.
As for Drake and Usher, they are facing off against each other in Choice Male Artist where Justin Bieber, Jason Derulo and Adam Lambert join them in the battle. Drake receives his second nomination in Choice Rap Artist, going head to head with Eminem, Jay-Z, Ludacris and Pitbull. Meanwhile, Usher gets another nod in Choice R&B Artist along with Beyonce Knowles, Alicia Keys, Rihanna and Trey Songz.
Other nominees include Paramore which are up for Choice Rock Group along with Kings of Leon, MGMT, Muse and Train. In the Choice Group, "Glee" cast have the likes of Black Eyed Peas, Selena Gomez & The Scene, New Boyz and Young Money as heavy competitors.
Honoring those working on TV, movie and sports in addition to music, the 12th Annual Teen Choice Awards is going to be aired live on Fox Monday, August 9 at 8:00-10:00 P.M. ET/PT with fans invited to log on to the official website to vote for winners. Katy Perry has been confirmed as host and musical guest at this event, and Britney Spears, Miley Cyrus, Christina Aguilera and Miranda Cosgrove are rumored to be added to the line-up.
Choice Music: Male Artist
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed