Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher Reportedly Facing Off in Last-Minute Wedding Showdown
Carrie Underwood and her hockey star fiance Mike Fisher have been facing off in a last-minute wedding showdown, sources disclosed to OK! Magazine. The site revealed that the soon-to-be-married couple was forced to move the date of their ceremony to the later half of summer rather than June since they reportedly had an argument over some of the final nuptial details.
So far, Underwood reportedly has gotten her way on where the nuptials is going to be held. The wedding location is reportedly set on a Tennessee farm and the size of the wedding is now capping at over 250 people, which later triggered the debate on the menu at the now reasonably large ceremony. Fisher reportedly wants a five-course meal served to the pairs' guests, while Carrie would rather keep it low key with a Southern BBQ and grilled veggies.
However, several things of the upcoming nuptials have been made certain. Underwood has previously stated that her dog, Ace, is going to be at the wedding. The singer, who previously considered to have Ace as "one of the ring-bearers", said, "He's like my kid. It would be like if I was getting married and I had a child - of course my child would be in the wedding!"
During the same chat, at Pedigree Adoption Drive event at the Bideawee Manhattan Dog Shelter on March 30, Underwood also revealed about her wedding dress for the big event. "It's very me - it's girly and it's pretty and simple and glamorous," she shared.
More Carrie Underwood News
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday