'True Blood' 3.02 Preview: Beautifully Broken
"True Blood" season 3 officially kicks off on June 13 and the story of Sam's family continues to peel away in the second episode. In "Beautifully Broken", Tommy puts his rifle on Sam's temple, not knowing who he is. Sam tests the strength of his family bonds.
Meanwhile, the show welcomes a new vampire in Bon Temps. Played by "The Tudors" alum, James Frain, bloodsucker Franklin Mott is the new love interest of broken-hearted Tara whose boyfriend Eggs was possessed by demon and killed last season. Described as tall, dark and handsome, Mott is to share an immediate and torrid connection with Tara when he steps in the Merlotte's.
Also in the June 20 episode, Russell Edgington, the Vampire King of Mississippi, concocts a plan to consolidate his power and Eric remembers his past.
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture