'True Blood' 3.02 Preview: Beautifully Broken
"True Blood" season 3 officially kicks off on June 13 and the story of Sam's family continues to peel away in the second episode. In "Beautifully Broken", Tommy puts his rifle on Sam's temple, not knowing who he is. Sam tests the strength of his family bonds.
Meanwhile, the show welcomes a new vampire in Bon Temps. Played by "The Tudors" alum, James Frain, bloodsucker Franklin Mott is the new love interest of broken-hearted Tara whose boyfriend Eggs was possessed by demon and killed last season. Described as tall, dark and handsome, Mott is to share an immediate and torrid connection with Tara when he steps in the Merlotte's.
Also in the June 20 episode, Russell Edgington, the Vampire King of Mississippi, concocts a plan to consolidate his power and Eric remembers his past.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding