'True Blood' 3.02 Preview: Beautifully Broken
"True Blood" season 3 officially kicks off on June 13 and the story of Sam's family continues to peel away in the second episode. In "Beautifully Broken", Tommy puts his rifle on Sam's temple, not knowing who he is. Sam tests the strength of his family bonds.
Meanwhile, the show welcomes a new vampire in Bon Temps. Played by "The Tudors" alum, James Frain, bloodsucker Franklin Mott is the new love interest of broken-hearted Tara whose boyfriend Eggs was possessed by demon and killed last season. Described as tall, dark and handsome, Mott is to share an immediate and torrid connection with Tara when he steps in the Merlotte's.
Also in the June 20 episode, Russell Edgington, the Vampire King of Mississippi, concocts a plan to consolidate his power and Eric remembers his past.
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell