'True Blood' 3.02 Preview: Beautifully Broken
"True Blood" season 3 officially kicks off on June 13 and the story of Sam's family continues to peel away in the second episode. In "Beautifully Broken", Tommy puts his rifle on Sam's temple, not knowing who he is. Sam tests the strength of his family bonds.
Meanwhile, the show welcomes a new vampire in Bon Temps. Played by "The Tudors" alum, James Frain, bloodsucker Franklin Mott is the new love interest of broken-hearted Tara whose boyfriend Eggs was possessed by demon and killed last season. Described as tall, dark and handsome, Mott is to share an immediate and torrid connection with Tara when he steps in the Merlotte's.
Also in the June 20 episode, Russell Edgington, the Vampire King of Mississippi, concocts a plan to consolidate his power and Eric remembers his past.
More True Blood News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers