'True Blood' 3.02 Preview: Beautifully Broken
"True Blood" season 3 officially kicks off on June 13 and the story of Sam's family continues to peel away in the second episode. In "Beautifully Broken", Tommy puts his rifle on Sam's temple, not knowing who he is. Sam tests the strength of his family bonds.
Meanwhile, the show welcomes a new vampire in Bon Temps. Played by "The Tudors" alum, James Frain, bloodsucker Franklin Mott is the new love interest of broken-hearted Tara whose boyfriend Eggs was possessed by demon and killed last season. Described as tall, dark and handsome, Mott is to share an immediate and torrid connection with Tara when he steps in the Merlotte's.
Also in the June 20 episode, Russell Edgington, the Vampire King of Mississippi, concocts a plan to consolidate his power and Eric remembers his past.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival