Preview of Miley Cyrus' 'Ordinary Girl' From 'Hannah Montana'
One of the new songs from Miley Cyrus has got a preview which now can be found everywhere on the web. Titled "Ordinary Girl", it is not recorded for her upcoming studio album "Can't Be Tamed" but serves as one of the soundtracks for the upcoming fourth season of "Hannah Montana".
The Miley Stewart depicter says in this song that she is just an ordinary girl despite being a superstar. "Sometimes I'm lazy, I get bored, I get scared / I feel ignored, I feel happy, I get silly / I choked on my own words, I make wishes," part of the lyrics read.
The fourth and final season of "Hannah Montana" is to be premiered this summer. When the last filming was ended in May, Miley Cyrus and and the other cast, including Emily Osment, Jason Earles and Romi Dames, held a casino-themed wrap party to bid farewell to each other.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music