Preview of Miley Cyrus' 'Ordinary Girl' From 'Hannah Montana'
One of the new songs from Miley Cyrus has got a preview which now can be found everywhere on the web. Titled "Ordinary Girl", it is not recorded for her upcoming studio album "Can't Be Tamed" but serves as one of the soundtracks for the upcoming fourth season of "Hannah Montana".
The Miley Stewart depicter says in this song that she is just an ordinary girl despite being a superstar. "Sometimes I'm lazy, I get bored, I get scared / I feel ignored, I feel happy, I get silly / I choked on my own words, I make wishes," part of the lyrics read.
The fourth and final season of "Hannah Montana" is to be premiered this summer. When the last filming was ended in May, Miley Cyrus and and the other cast, including Emily Osment, Jason Earles and Romi Dames, held a casino-themed wrap party to bid farewell to each other.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart
- Childish Gambino Releases Virtual Reality Video for 'Me and Your Mama'
- Photos of Topless Maisie Williams Surface Online
- Time Magazine Receives Backlash After Picking Donald Trump as Person of the Year