Preview of Miley Cyrus' 'Ordinary Girl' From 'Hannah Montana'
One of the new songs from Miley Cyrus has got a preview which now can be found everywhere on the web. Titled "Ordinary Girl", it is not recorded for her upcoming studio album "Can't Be Tamed" but serves as one of the soundtracks for the upcoming fourth season of "Hannah Montana".
The Miley Stewart depicter says in this song that she is just an ordinary girl despite being a superstar. "Sometimes I'm lazy, I get bored, I get scared / I feel ignored, I feel happy, I get silly / I choked on my own words, I make wishes," part of the lyrics read.
The fourth and final season of "Hannah Montana" is to be premiered this summer. When the last filming was ended in May, Miley Cyrus and and the other cast, including Emily Osment, Jason Earles and Romi Dames, held a casino-themed wrap party to bid farewell to each other.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3