Preview of Miley Cyrus' 'Ordinary Girl' From 'Hannah Montana'
One of the new songs from Miley Cyrus has got a preview which now can be found everywhere on the web. Titled "Ordinary Girl", it is not recorded for her upcoming studio album "Can't Be Tamed" but serves as one of the soundtracks for the upcoming fourth season of "Hannah Montana".
The Miley Stewart depicter says in this song that she is just an ordinary girl despite being a superstar. "Sometimes I'm lazy, I get bored, I get scared / I feel ignored, I feel happy, I get silly / I choked on my own words, I make wishes," part of the lyrics read.
The fourth and final season of "Hannah Montana" is to be premiered this summer. When the last filming was ended in May, Miley Cyrus and and the other cast, including Emily Osment, Jason Earles and Romi Dames, held a casino-themed wrap party to bid farewell to each other.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App