Preview of Miley Cyrus' 'Ordinary Girl' From 'Hannah Montana'
One of the new songs from Miley Cyrus has got a preview which now can be found everywhere on the web. Titled "Ordinary Girl", it is not recorded for her upcoming studio album "Can't Be Tamed" but serves as one of the soundtracks for the upcoming fourth season of "Hannah Montana".
The Miley Stewart depicter says in this song that she is just an ordinary girl despite being a superstar. "Sometimes I'm lazy, I get bored, I get scared / I feel ignored, I feel happy, I get silly / I choked on my own words, I make wishes," part of the lyrics read.
The fourth and final season of "Hannah Montana" is to be premiered this summer. When the last filming was ended in May, Miley Cyrus and and the other cast, including Emily Osment, Jason Earles and Romi Dames, held a casino-themed wrap party to bid farewell to each other.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch
- The Internet Mocks Donald Trump for Sniffling and Drinking a Lot During Presidential Debate
- Listen to DNCE's New Single 'Body Moves'
- New 'Luke Cage' Trailer Reveals Surprise Cameos
- Jessica Simpson's Marriage in Trouble? She and Husband Reportedly 'Fighting Non-Stop' for Months
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Recap: Which Pairs Win Immunity in Face-Off Week?
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie's Number as He Blasts His Family for Snubbing Blac Chyna
- Report: Drake Is Actually Gay and His Rihanna Romance Is Fake