First Look at Jaimie Alexander as Sif in 'Thor' Found
ET Online recently shared the first footage from "Thor", showing Chris Hemsworth as Thor well as Anthony Hopkins as Odin. But the TV version of the clip apparently contains few more scenes from the film, giving the first look at another character Sif.
SuperHeroHype has obtained the low-resolution photos from the clip which see Jaimie Alexander, the depicter of the female warrior, filming in what looks like a cage. She is additionally captured holding a weapon on her right hand.
Sif is described as an Asgardian warrior who can fight as well as any man and is one of Thor's love interests. Another character who will be seen sharing romance with Thor in the film is Jane Foster, portrayed by Natalie Portman.
Based on Marvel comics, "Thor" tells the story of Thor, a powerful but arrogant warrior who is cast down to Earth due to his reckless actions. He later learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of Asgard tries to invade Earth.
Kenneth Branagh serves behind the lens while Mark Protosevich, Ashley Miller and Zak Stentz write the script. Tom Hiddleston is additionally cast to star as villainous Loki. The action adventure movie is shot in New Mexico as well as a studio in Manhattan Beach, California, and is set to be debuted in the U.S. on May 6, 2011.
More Thor News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show