Celebrity Families Gather at Los Angeles Premiere of 'Toy Story 3'
Walt Disney Pictures has invited some Hollywood stars to spend their weekend at the Los Angeles premiere of "Toy Story 3". Taking place at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, California on Sunday, June 13, the event did not only welcome the cast members but also their families.
Joan Cusack who voices Jessie and Jodi Benson who lends her vocal for Barbie were seen coming with their respective husbands and children. Tim Allen later came hand in hand with wife Jane Hajduk. Other cast members, such as Tom Hanks, John Ratzenberger and Michael Keaton, however, chose to appear solo.
Meanwhile, actress Kristen Schaal joined director Lee Unkrich and producer Darla K. Anderson when posing for cameras. Then, Cheryl Burke who helped filmmakers in the making of dancing scenes in the animation was seen coming with Evan Lysacek.
Special guests at the special screening included astronaut Buzz Aldrin who posed next to the replica of "Toy Story" character Buzz Lightyear. Also supporting the event were Weird Al Yankovic, Andy Garcia, Chelsea Staub and Wayne Brady.
"Toy Story 3" will see the toy gang falling into a new adventure as Andy heads off to college. Finding themselves at a local day-care center where they must try to survive the playful but careless pre-school children, they finally decide to leave Sunnyside and meet Andy once again. However, it will not become an easy journey as they can not easily get out of the local day-care center. Developed in 3-D, the film will hit U.S. theaters on June 18.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3