Celebrity Families Gather at Los Angeles Premiere of 'Toy Story 3'
Walt Disney Pictures has invited some Hollywood stars to spend their weekend at the Los Angeles premiere of "Toy Story 3". Taking place at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood, California on Sunday, June 13, the event did not only welcome the cast members but also their families.
Joan Cusack who voices Jessie and Jodi Benson who lends her vocal for Barbie were seen coming with their respective husbands and children. Tim Allen later came hand in hand with wife Jane Hajduk. Other cast members, such as Tom Hanks, John Ratzenberger and Michael Keaton, however, chose to appear solo.
Meanwhile, actress Kristen Schaal joined director Lee Unkrich and producer Darla K. Anderson when posing for cameras. Then, Cheryl Burke who helped filmmakers in the making of dancing scenes in the animation was seen coming with Evan Lysacek.
Special guests at the special screening included astronaut Buzz Aldrin who posed next to the replica of "Toy Story" character Buzz Lightyear. Also supporting the event were Weird Al Yankovic, Andy Garcia, Chelsea Staub and Wayne Brady.
"Toy Story 3" will see the toy gang falling into a new adventure as Andy heads off to college. Finding themselves at a local day-care center where they must try to survive the playful but careless pre-school children, they finally decide to leave Sunnyside and meet Andy once again. However, it will not become an easy journey as they can not easily get out of the local day-care center. Developed in 3-D, the film will hit U.S. theaters on June 18.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March