Katherine Jackson's Lawyer Blasts Joe Jackson Over His Attack
Lawyer for Michael Jackson's mother Katherine Jackson has taken a jab at Joe Jackson who recently blamed his wife for Michael's death. Katherine's lawyer, Adam Streisand, told TMZ that Joe's attack was nothing but a reckless and untrue comments.
"The world knows that Mrs. Jackson has always been a loving mother and grandmother, and that she and Michael had a very special relationship," Adam told TMZ. "The world also knows who Joe Jackson is and he seems bent on never letting us forget."
Also standing for Katherine over Joe's allegation, lawyer for the Michael Jackson estate, Howard Weitzman, insisted, "The inference by Joe Jackson that Mrs. Jackson was in any way responsible for Michael's death is preposterous. Katherine Jackson was a supportive and loving mother throughout Michael's life. His love and respect for her is reflected in his estate plan."
Joe Jackson, whose name was not included in Michael's will, recently shared to Britain's News of the World on the reason why he refused to comfort Katherine when the King of Pop died. "Katherine was weeping uncontrollably and highly upset (when he died)," Joe stated. "But I didn't give her a hug because I was mad at her crying."
"I said, 'If you had listened to me Michael would be living now!' I kept thinking about the times I had stood in front of her saying something was wrong," Joe continued. "I couldn't bottle up my feelings. Katherine didn't say a word - I had to get away from her. If she'd done what I asked Michael would be here today. I am incensed with her. She could have made a difference."
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'