Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' Video Gets Official Premiere Date
Adam Lambert's upcoming music video in support of "If I Had You", his latest single from debut album "For Your Entertainment", has got an official premiere date. On Sunday, June 13, the singer announced on Twitter, "The IF I HAD YOU Video premieres on vh1.com and adamofficial.com at 12pm (EST) tomorrow!!!"
Filmed at Griffith Park, California back in May, the clip is directed by Bryan Barber and will feature fire performers as well as Adam's friends. It is described as "an artistic gathering of all types of people, to socialize, dance and party while taking in this display of beauty and mystery."
In another news, Adam Lambert said he is a fan of Christina Aguilera and keen to collaborate with her for a future project. Additionally, the "American Idol" singer would love to appear on "Glee" only if "it were the right role."
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism