Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' Video Gets Official Premiere Date
Adam Lambert's upcoming music video in support of "If I Had You", his latest single from debut album "For Your Entertainment", has got an official premiere date. On Sunday, June 13, the singer announced on Twitter, "The IF I HAD YOU Video premieres on vh1.com and adamofficial.com at 12pm (EST) tomorrow!!!"
Filmed at Griffith Park, California back in May, the clip is directed by Bryan Barber and will feature fire performers as well as Adam's friends. It is described as "an artistic gathering of all types of people, to socialize, dance and party while taking in this display of beauty and mystery."
In another news, Adam Lambert said he is a fan of Christina Aguilera and keen to collaborate with her for a future project. Additionally, the "American Idol" singer would love to appear on "Glee" only if "it were the right role."
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans