Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' Video Gets Official Premiere Date
Adam Lambert's upcoming music video in support of "If I Had You", his latest single from debut album "For Your Entertainment", has got an official premiere date. On Sunday, June 13, the singer announced on Twitter, "The IF I HAD YOU Video premieres on vh1.com and adamofficial.com at 12pm (EST) tomorrow!!!"
Filmed at Griffith Park, California back in May, the clip is directed by Bryan Barber and will feature fire performers as well as Adam's friends. It is described as "an artistic gathering of all types of people, to socialize, dance and party while taking in this display of beauty and mystery."
In another news, Adam Lambert said he is a fan of Christina Aguilera and keen to collaborate with her for a future project. Additionally, the "American Idol" singer would love to appear on "Glee" only if "it were the right role."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance