Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' Video Gets Official Premiere Date
Adam Lambert's upcoming music video in support of "If I Had You", his latest single from debut album "For Your Entertainment", has got an official premiere date. On Sunday, June 13, the singer announced on Twitter, "The IF I HAD YOU Video premieres on vh1.com and adamofficial.com at 12pm (EST) tomorrow!!!"
Filmed at Griffith Park, California back in May, the clip is directed by Bryan Barber and will feature fire performers as well as Adam's friends. It is described as "an artistic gathering of all types of people, to socialize, dance and party while taking in this display of beauty and mystery."
In another news, Adam Lambert said he is a fan of Christina Aguilera and keen to collaborate with her for a future project. Additionally, the "American Idol" singer would love to appear on "Glee" only if "it were the right role."
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet