Adam Lambert's 'If I Had You' Video Gets Official Premiere Date
Adam Lambert's upcoming music video in support of "If I Had You", his latest single from debut album "For Your Entertainment", has got an official premiere date. On Sunday, June 13, the singer announced on Twitter, "The IF I HAD YOU Video premieres on vh1.com and adamofficial.com at 12pm (EST) tomorrow!!!"
Filmed at Griffith Park, California back in May, the clip is directed by Bryan Barber and will feature fire performers as well as Adam's friends. It is described as "an artistic gathering of all types of people, to socialize, dance and party while taking in this display of beauty and mystery."
In another news, Adam Lambert said he is a fan of Christina Aguilera and keen to collaborate with her for a future project. Additionally, the "American Idol" singer would love to appear on "Glee" only if "it were the right role."
More Adam Lambert News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed