Brad Pitt Shaves Graying Beard
Brad Pitt has finally taken a decision to get rid of his graying overgrown beard. On Saturday, June 12, X17 spotted the 46-year-old actor no longer having his signature goatee while driving in Los Angeles with his lady Angelina Jolie. The couple was heading to the Sunset Marquis for a meeting.
Pitt had grown his beard since fall 2009. Although Pitt reportedly opted the new look to play British explorer Colonel Percy Harrison Fawcett in upcoming drama "Lost City of Z", the "Seven Years in Tibet" actor claimed, as quoted by Us Magazine, "It's boredom. No other reason than that."
His newly-trimmed beard aside, Brad Pitt has joined the Board of Directors for the U.S.A. Bid Committee to bring the FIFA World Cup to the U.S. in 2018 or 2022. Beside him, Spike Lee, Gavin Rossdale, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drew Carey, Penn Badgley, Oscar De La Hoya, current U.S.A. World Cup star Landon Donovan and Mia Hamm have also joined the Board.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers