Brad Pitt Shaves Graying Beard
Brad Pitt has finally taken a decision to get rid of his graying overgrown beard. On Saturday, June 12, X17 spotted the 46-year-old actor no longer having his signature goatee while driving in Los Angeles with his lady Angelina Jolie. The couple was heading to the Sunset Marquis for a meeting.
Pitt had grown his beard since fall 2009. Although Pitt reportedly opted the new look to play British explorer Colonel Percy Harrison Fawcett in upcoming drama "Lost City of Z", the "Seven Years in Tibet" actor claimed, as quoted by Us Magazine, "It's boredom. No other reason than that."
His newly-trimmed beard aside, Brad Pitt has joined the Board of Directors for the U.S.A. Bid Committee to bring the FIFA World Cup to the U.S. in 2018 or 2022. Beside him, Spike Lee, Gavin Rossdale, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drew Carey, Penn Badgley, Oscar De La Hoya, current U.S.A. World Cup star Landon Donovan and Mia Hamm have also joined the Board.
More Brad Pitt News
- Angelina Jolie Doesn't Want Brad Pitt to Date Other Women
- Katy Perry Calls on Taylor Swift to End Longtime Feud: 'It's Time for Her to Finish It'
- 'In Hysterics,' Ariana Grande Suspends World Tour After Terrorist Bombing at Manchester Gig
- Blake Lively Nearly Spills Out of Her Stunning Neon Gown at the Ballet
- Ariana Grande Is 'Broken' After Deadly Explosion at Manchester Concert
- Major Lazer Previews Travis Scott, Quavo and Camila Cabello Collaboration During Alabama Show
- Kourtney Kardashian Never Gets Serious With Younes Bendjima as He's Just Her Fling
- 'The Bachelorette' Season 13 Premiere: The Crazy One, the Creepy One and the First Kiss