Brad Pitt Shaves Graying Beard
Brad Pitt has finally taken a decision to get rid of his graying overgrown beard. On Saturday, June 12, X17 spotted the 46-year-old actor no longer having his signature goatee while driving in Los Angeles with his lady Angelina Jolie. The couple was heading to the Sunset Marquis for a meeting.
Pitt had grown his beard since fall 2009. Although Pitt reportedly opted the new look to play British explorer Colonel Percy Harrison Fawcett in upcoming drama "Lost City of Z", the "Seven Years in Tibet" actor claimed, as quoted by Us Magazine, "It's boredom. No other reason than that."
His newly-trimmed beard aside, Brad Pitt has joined the Board of Directors for the U.S.A. Bid Committee to bring the FIFA World Cup to the U.S. in 2018 or 2022. Beside him, Spike Lee, Gavin Rossdale, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drew Carey, Penn Badgley, Oscar De La Hoya, current U.S.A. World Cup star Landon Donovan and Mia Hamm have also joined the Board.
More Brad Pitt News
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments