Brad Pitt Shaves Graying Beard
Brad Pitt has finally taken a decision to get rid of his graying overgrown beard. On Saturday, June 12, X17 spotted the 46-year-old actor no longer having his signature goatee while driving in Los Angeles with his lady Angelina Jolie. The couple was heading to the Sunset Marquis for a meeting.
Pitt had grown his beard since fall 2009. Although Pitt reportedly opted the new look to play British explorer Colonel Percy Harrison Fawcett in upcoming drama "Lost City of Z", the "Seven Years in Tibet" actor claimed, as quoted by Us Magazine, "It's boredom. No other reason than that."
His newly-trimmed beard aside, Brad Pitt has joined the Board of Directors for the U.S.A. Bid Committee to bring the FIFA World Cup to the U.S. in 2018 or 2022. Beside him, Spike Lee, Gavin Rossdale, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drew Carey, Penn Badgley, Oscar De La Hoya, current U.S.A. World Cup star Landon Donovan and Mia Hamm have also joined the Board.
More Brad Pitt News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation