Brad Pitt Shaves Graying Beard
Brad Pitt has finally taken a decision to get rid of his graying overgrown beard. On Saturday, June 12, X17 spotted the 46-year-old actor no longer having his signature goatee while driving in Los Angeles with his lady Angelina Jolie. The couple was heading to the Sunset Marquis for a meeting.
Pitt had grown his beard since fall 2009. Although Pitt reportedly opted the new look to play British explorer Colonel Percy Harrison Fawcett in upcoming drama "Lost City of Z", the "Seven Years in Tibet" actor claimed, as quoted by Us Magazine, "It's boredom. No other reason than that."
His newly-trimmed beard aside, Brad Pitt has joined the Board of Directors for the U.S.A. Bid Committee to bring the FIFA World Cup to the U.S. in 2018 or 2022. Beside him, Spike Lee, Gavin Rossdale, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, Drew Carey, Penn Badgley, Oscar De La Hoya, current U.S.A. World Cup star Landon Donovan and Mia Hamm have also joined the Board.
More Brad Pitt News
- Cara Delevingne Goes Bottomless to Raise Awareness for Cancer. See the Racy Snap
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win