Video: 'Glee' Star Matthew Morrison Performs at 2010 Tony Awards
More footage from star-studded telecast of 2010 Tony Awards hit the web. Matthew Morrison showcased a live rendition of "All I Need Is the Girl" from "Gypsy". Wearing a black unbuttoned vest on top of a white shirt, the Will Schuester of "Glee" took the stage solo until halfway through when four girls in black dresses joined him in a choreography.
Another star from "Glee" who also entertained audience attending the event taking place the Radio City Music Hall in New York on June 13 was Lea Michele. The Rachel Berry depicter performed "Don't Rain on My Parade" from "Funny Girl".
Catherine Zeta-Jones, meanwhile, appeared on stage for a live performance of "Send in the Clowns" from "A Little Night Music". The actress, who got a nomination for Best Performance by a Leading Actress in a Musical for her work on the play, sang the song while sitting on a bed which was specially brought to the stage for her set.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'