Video: 'Glee' Star Matthew Morrison Performs at 2010 Tony Awards
More footage from star-studded telecast of 2010 Tony Awards hit the web. Matthew Morrison showcased a live rendition of "All I Need Is the Girl" from "Gypsy". Wearing a black unbuttoned vest on top of a white shirt, the Will Schuester of "Glee" took the stage solo until halfway through when four girls in black dresses joined him in a choreography.
Another star from "Glee" who also entertained audience attending the event taking place the Radio City Music Hall in New York on June 13 was Lea Michele. The Rachel Berry depicter performed "Don't Rain on My Parade" from "Funny Girl".
Catherine Zeta-Jones, meanwhile, appeared on stage for a live performance of "Send in the Clowns" from "A Little Night Music". The actress, who got a nomination for Best Performance by a Leading Actress in a Musical for her work on the play, sang the song while sitting on a bed which was specially brought to the stage for her set.
More Matthew Morrison News
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier