Video: 'Glee' Star Matthew Morrison Performs at 2010 Tony Awards
More footage from star-studded telecast of 2010 Tony Awards hit the web. Matthew Morrison showcased a live rendition of "All I Need Is the Girl" from "Gypsy". Wearing a black unbuttoned vest on top of a white shirt, the Will Schuester of "Glee" took the stage solo until halfway through when four girls in black dresses joined him in a choreography.
Another star from "Glee" who also entertained audience attending the event taking place the Radio City Music Hall in New York on June 13 was Lea Michele. The Rachel Berry depicter performed "Don't Rain on My Parade" from "Funny Girl".
Catherine Zeta-Jones, meanwhile, appeared on stage for a live performance of "Send in the Clowns" from "A Little Night Music". The actress, who got a nomination for Best Performance by a Leading Actress in a Musical for her work on the play, sang the song while sitting on a bed which was specially brought to the stage for her set.
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'