Video: 'Glee' Star Matthew Morrison Performs at 2010 Tony Awards
More footage from star-studded telecast of 2010 Tony Awards hit the web. Matthew Morrison showcased a live rendition of "All I Need Is the Girl" from "Gypsy". Wearing a black unbuttoned vest on top of a white shirt, the Will Schuester of "Glee" took the stage solo until halfway through when four girls in black dresses joined him in a choreography.
Another star from "Glee" who also entertained audience attending the event taking place the Radio City Music Hall in New York on June 13 was Lea Michele. The Rachel Berry depicter performed "Don't Rain on My Parade" from "Funny Girl".
Catherine Zeta-Jones, meanwhile, appeared on stage for a live performance of "Send in the Clowns" from "A Little Night Music". The actress, who got a nomination for Best Performance by a Leading Actress in a Musical for her work on the play, sang the song while sitting on a bed which was specially brought to the stage for her set.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour