Video: 'Glee' Star Matthew Morrison Performs at 2010 Tony Awards
More footage from star-studded telecast of 2010 Tony Awards hit the web. Matthew Morrison showcased a live rendition of "All I Need Is the Girl" from "Gypsy". Wearing a black unbuttoned vest on top of a white shirt, the Will Schuester of "Glee" took the stage solo until halfway through when four girls in black dresses joined him in a choreography.
Another star from "Glee" who also entertained audience attending the event taking place the Radio City Music Hall in New York on June 13 was Lea Michele. The Rachel Berry depicter performed "Don't Rain on My Parade" from "Funny Girl".
Catherine Zeta-Jones, meanwhile, appeared on stage for a live performance of "Send in the Clowns" from "A Little Night Music". The actress, who got a nomination for Best Performance by a Leading Actress in a Musical for her work on the play, sang the song while sitting on a bed which was specially brought to the stage for her set.
More Matthew Morrison News
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes