'Breaking Bad' Renewed for Season 4
Walter White and Jesse Pinkman get to live another season. AMC, in a somewhat predictable move, has officially renewed Emmy-winning series "Breaking Bad" for a fourth season. The renewal news is confirmed by THR following Variety's report that AMC and Sony Pictures TV are "on the verge" of announcing the pick-up.
With critical acclaims that the series have achieved and the constant rise in rating, the series is a power to AMC. The only hesitation in producing another season is the cost. One episode is roughly taking $3 million which is comparably high for basic cable dramas. Thus, AMC and the studio had to arrange the budgeting before landing a decision with the agreement of AMC paying for budget overruns.
"Breaking Bad" wrapped up its third season on Sunday, June 13. It chronicles a chemistry teacher who chooses to enter a dangerous world of drugs and crime in order to secure his family's financial security. Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul star as Walter and Jesse respectively.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney