'Breaking Bad' Renewed for Season 4
Walter White and Jesse Pinkman get to live another season. AMC, in a somewhat predictable move, has officially renewed Emmy-winning series "Breaking Bad" for a fourth season. The renewal news is confirmed by THR following Variety's report that AMC and Sony Pictures TV are "on the verge" of announcing the pick-up.
With critical acclaims that the series have achieved and the constant rise in rating, the series is a power to AMC. The only hesitation in producing another season is the cost. One episode is roughly taking $3 million which is comparably high for basic cable dramas. Thus, AMC and the studio had to arrange the budgeting before landing a decision with the agreement of AMC paying for budget overruns.
"Breaking Bad" wrapped up its third season on Sunday, June 13. It chronicles a chemistry teacher who chooses to enter a dangerous world of drugs and crime in order to secure his family's financial security. Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul star as Walter and Jesse respectively.
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage