'Breaking Bad' Renewed for Season 4
Walter White and Jesse Pinkman get to live another season. AMC, in a somewhat predictable move, has officially renewed Emmy-winning series "Breaking Bad" for a fourth season. The renewal news is confirmed by THR following Variety's report that AMC and Sony Pictures TV are "on the verge" of announcing the pick-up.
With critical acclaims that the series have achieved and the constant rise in rating, the series is a power to AMC. The only hesitation in producing another season is the cost. One episode is roughly taking $3 million which is comparably high for basic cable dramas. Thus, AMC and the studio had to arrange the budgeting before landing a decision with the agreement of AMC paying for budget overruns.
"Breaking Bad" wrapped up its third season on Sunday, June 13. It chronicles a chemistry teacher who chooses to enter a dangerous world of drugs and crime in order to secure his family's financial security. Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul star as Walter and Jesse respectively.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher