Video: Green Day Get Loud at 2010 Tony Awards
Green Day took the stage of Radio City Music Hall in New York on June 13, singing two songs "Holiday" and "Know Your Enemy". The Billie Joe Armstrong-fronted band were joined by cast of "American Idiot" musical during the performance.
Prior to that, host Sean Hayes kicked off the Sunday ceremony with a piano medley of Broadway and classical tunes. Supporting him for the opening number included "Million Dollar Quartet" cast, Chad Kimball from "Memphis" and Kristin Chenoweth from "Promises, Promises".
Later, Hayes received applause from audience when he shared a passionate kiss with Chenoweth on stage. The smooch was aimed to hit back at Newsweek which infamously singled out him and Jonathan Groff for portraying straight men. After the kiss, he said, "I know what you're thinking ... she's too short for me."
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding