Video: Green Day Get Loud at 2010 Tony Awards
Green Day took the stage of Radio City Music Hall in New York on June 13, singing two songs "Holiday" and "Know Your Enemy". The Billie Joe Armstrong-fronted band were joined by cast of "American Idiot" musical during the performance.
Prior to that, host Sean Hayes kicked off the Sunday ceremony with a piano medley of Broadway and classical tunes. Supporting him for the opening number included "Million Dollar Quartet" cast, Chad Kimball from "Memphis" and Kristin Chenoweth from "Promises, Promises".
Later, Hayes received applause from audience when he shared a passionate kiss with Chenoweth on stage. The smooch was aimed to hit back at Newsweek which infamously singled out him and Jonathan Groff for portraying straight men. After the kiss, he said, "I know what you're thinking ... she's too short for me."
- Snoop Dogg Denies Mocking His 'Nephew' Young Thug in 'Moment I Feared' Video
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 9 Finale: Does Your Favorite Win?
- Kesha's Mother Admits She Has No Firsthand Personal Knowledge of Alleged Rape by Dr. Luke
- Meet Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes' Youngest Daughter Amada
- Tyga Premieres Fun Video for 'Flossin' Featuring His Son King Cairo
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs