Video: Green Day Get Loud at 2010 Tony Awards
Green Day took the stage of Radio City Music Hall in New York on June 13, singing two songs "Holiday" and "Know Your Enemy". The Billie Joe Armstrong-fronted band were joined by cast of "American Idiot" musical during the performance.
Prior to that, host Sean Hayes kicked off the Sunday ceremony with a piano medley of Broadway and classical tunes. Supporting him for the opening number included "Million Dollar Quartet" cast, Chad Kimball from "Memphis" and Kristin Chenoweth from "Promises, Promises".
Later, Hayes received applause from audience when he shared a passionate kiss with Chenoweth on stage. The smooch was aimed to hit back at Newsweek which infamously singled out him and Jonathan Groff for portraying straight men. After the kiss, he said, "I know what you're thinking ... she's too short for me."
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'