Lil' Kim Calls Drake 'Punk P*ssy' for Mocking Her
Lil' Kim is upset at Drake over what he has said about her earlier this month. Calling the Canadian rapper a "punk p*ssy", she said in an interview with ThisIs50, "At the end of the day, this ni**a wore his heart on his sleeve by coming at me and I'm a f**king girl. Ray J's the one who said everything. You ain't mentioned this ni**a's name one time."
This feud began when Lil' Kim and Ray J dissed Nicki Minaj during a concert. "I'm seeing a lot of Lil' Kim imposters," Ray said. "I'm not saying no names, but you know who." Lil' Kim herself stated, "We love her. We just want her to pay homage so we can all rock together. -- That's all It's all about respect. You respect me, I respect you. If you don't respect me then f**k you."
Drake then took Minaj's side, defending his Young Money labelmate "I don't give a f**k what Lil' Kim or nobody else talkin' bout." He additionally took a jab at Ray, "Whoever else was onstage with her, I didn't respect that at all. You just wearing your heart on your sleeve. You're showing that you're upset."
As the beef continued to be more complicated, fellow rappers shared their own insights. "That's crazy. I really don't get it. I don't see where all this is coming from," Trina wrote to MTV. "[We're] all ladies. Can't we just make music and get our paper and keep it moving?! We all respect Kim. She opened the doors for us females. It's all good - everybody's eating, what's the issue?"
In line with Trina, Missy Elliott commented, "I like Nicki Minaj's music. I think she's hot!!" She added, "I've been a fan of Lil' Kim from the beginning and always will be. Kim is a rap icon!"
More Lil' Kim News
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List
- Report: Prince Harry Plans to Give Meghan Markle Engagement Ring Made From Princess Diana's Bracelet
- Is Nicki Minaj on Safaree Samuels' Side in Meek Mill Beef?
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 3.06 Sneak Peeks: 'More People Will Die'
- BET Awards 2017: Watch Performances by Bruno Mars, Kendrick Lamar, Migos, Chris Brown and More
- Disgusted Kourtney Kardashian Thinks Scott Disick Is 'Using' Bella Thorne
- Keith Urban Celebrates 11th Anniversary With Nicole Kidman: 'You Still Feel Like My Girlfriend'