Gary Coleman's Third Will Names Mystery Woman, Ex-Wife's Attorney Calls It 'Despicable'
Gary Coleman's third will has emerged and it reveals that the late actor leaves everything to a mystery woman, not his ex-wife Shannon Price or his estranged parents, Willie Coleman and Edmonia Sue. The newly-discovered will, obtained by ET, names Anna Gray, as the one who may stand to inherit everything.
The new will, which is 23 pages long and was executed on February 3, 2005, was filed on Friday afternoon, June 11 in Utah. Gary's agent, Robert Malcolm, told the site that Anna was Gary's most trusted friend. Within a few months after Gary and Anna met in 1997, the two decided to live together as friends in separate bedrooms in the actor's Los Angeles home.
Anna had helped Gary with his corporation and become his CEO. She later moved with the "Diff'rent Strokes" star after he relocated to Utah in 2005 and met Shannon. However, "when Shannon moved in, the relationship got difficult because Shannon didn't like the fact that there was somebody else in his life. And, of course, he sided with [Shannon], and Anna was asked to leave," Robert explained.
Shannon herself has not yet learned about the third will. However, her attorney, Todd A. Bradford, called it "despicable." Todd told Radar Online, "I will handle everything as I would have before, because the 2007 addendum names Shannon as the sole beneficiary."
"I don't think this would effect her legal rights because the codicil was written in 2007 and this new will is from two years earlier," Todd added. "If I have to get off the phone to speak to Shannon. She is not aware of this new will, as far I know. It is a despicable thing that someone held back this will... It is not what Gary would have wanted."
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked