New 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the World' Character Posters Featuring Seven Evil Exes
Ramona Flowers' seven evil ex-lovers are highlighted in new character posters for "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World". Satya Bhabha's Matthew Patel, Chris Evans' Lucas Lee, Brandon Routh's Todd Ingram, Mae Whitman's Roxy Richter as well as Jason Schwartzman's Gideon Graves are captured individually, while twin brothers Kyle and Ken Katayanagi who are portrayed by Shota Saito and Keita Saito are featured together in one image.
In the film, those evil exes will stand in the way of Scott Pilgrim to win the heart of his dream girl. Never having problems of getting a girlfriend before, the young slacker must now defeat Ramona's former lovers in a real battle if he is dating her.
Taking the lead role is Michael Cera, while Ramona is played by Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Based on Bryan Lee O'Malley's comic book series entitled "Scott Pilgrim", the film also casts Johnny Simmons, Ellen Wong, Allison Pill and Mark Webber for supporting roles. Helmed by Edgar Wright, this action comedy will entertain moviegoers in the U.S. starting August 13.
- Donald Trump Calls 'SNL' Unwatchable, Alec Baldwin Reacts
- Jensen Ackles and Danneel Harris Welcome Twin Babies
- 'Sense8' Announces Premiere Dates for Christmas Special and Season 2
- Watch: Shawn Mendes Makes His Debut on 'SNL'
- Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Can't Stop Tweeting During National Security Briefing on 'SNL'
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball