New 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the World' Character Posters Featuring Seven Evil Exes
Ramona Flowers' seven evil ex-lovers are highlighted in new character posters for "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World". Satya Bhabha's Matthew Patel, Chris Evans' Lucas Lee, Brandon Routh's Todd Ingram, Mae Whitman's Roxy Richter as well as Jason Schwartzman's Gideon Graves are captured individually, while twin brothers Kyle and Ken Katayanagi who are portrayed by Shota Saito and Keita Saito are featured together in one image.
In the film, those evil exes will stand in the way of Scott Pilgrim to win the heart of his dream girl. Never having problems of getting a girlfriend before, the young slacker must now defeat Ramona's former lovers in a real battle if he is dating her.
Taking the lead role is Michael Cera, while Ramona is played by Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Based on Bryan Lee O'Malley's comic book series entitled "Scott Pilgrim", the film also casts Johnny Simmons, Ellen Wong, Allison Pill and Mark Webber for supporting roles. Helmed by Edgar Wright, this action comedy will entertain moviegoers in the U.S. starting August 13.
- Nancy Sinatra Slams Donald Trump for Using Her Father's Song at His Inauguration Ball
- Ariana Grande Shares Sweet Birthday Message for 'Soulmate' Mac Miller
- Bella Thorne Gets Flirty With Zedd on Twitter and His Fans Absolutely Hate It
- Fetty Wap and Monty Flaunt Million-Dollar Bling in New Video for 'S**t I Like'
- Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes Reportedly Fighting Over Whether to Have Baby No. 3
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?