New 'Scott Pilgrim vs. the World' Character Posters Featuring Seven Evil Exes
Ramona Flowers' seven evil ex-lovers are highlighted in new character posters for "Scott Pilgrim vs. the World". Satya Bhabha's Matthew Patel, Chris Evans' Lucas Lee, Brandon Routh's Todd Ingram, Mae Whitman's Roxy Richter as well as Jason Schwartzman's Gideon Graves are captured individually, while twin brothers Kyle and Ken Katayanagi who are portrayed by Shota Saito and Keita Saito are featured together in one image.
In the film, those evil exes will stand in the way of Scott Pilgrim to win the heart of his dream girl. Never having problems of getting a girlfriend before, the young slacker must now defeat Ramona's former lovers in a real battle if he is dating her.
Taking the lead role is Michael Cera, while Ramona is played by Mary Elizabeth Winstead. Based on Bryan Lee O'Malley's comic book series entitled "Scott Pilgrim", the film also casts Johnny Simmons, Ellen Wong, Allison Pill and Mark Webber for supporting roles. Helmed by Edgar Wright, this action comedy will entertain moviegoers in the U.S. starting August 13.
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack