Cheryl Cole Signed to will.i.am's Label
Cheryl Cole joins such stars as Kelis and Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie by sealing a record deal with will.i.am's label. The Girls Aloud singer and the Hip-Hop star are now working together for her next studio album which is hoped to crack United States.
"Cheryl's dope, I like collaborating with her. We've talked about working on her next album, plus we signed her to the label in America," will.i.am told the Big Issue. "We're figuring out how we go about it in the States. It has to be something really incredible done in a different way."
Cheryl Cole first collaborated with will.i.am in the revamped version of the Black Eyed Peas star's "Heartbreaker". The duet continued with another collaboration, this time around was for her own track "3 Words". She also got helping hands from will.i.am on the production process of her first solo album "3 Words".
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa