Cheryl Cole Signed to will.i.am's Label
Cheryl Cole joins such stars as Kelis and Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie by sealing a record deal with will.i.am's label. The Girls Aloud singer and the Hip-Hop star are now working together for her next studio album which is hoped to crack United States.
"Cheryl's dope, I like collaborating with her. We've talked about working on her next album, plus we signed her to the label in America," will.i.am told the Big Issue. "We're figuring out how we go about it in the States. It has to be something really incredible done in a different way."
Cheryl Cole first collaborated with will.i.am in the revamped version of the Black Eyed Peas star's "Heartbreaker". The duet continued with another collaboration, this time around was for her own track "3 Words". She also got helping hands from will.i.am on the production process of her first solo album "3 Words".
More Cheryl Cole News
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik