Cheryl Cole Signed to will.i.am's Label
Cheryl Cole joins such stars as Kelis and Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie by sealing a record deal with will.i.am's label. The Girls Aloud singer and the Hip-Hop star are now working together for her next studio album which is hoped to crack United States.
"Cheryl's dope, I like collaborating with her. We've talked about working on her next album, plus we signed her to the label in America," will.i.am told the Big Issue. "We're figuring out how we go about it in the States. It has to be something really incredible done in a different way."
Cheryl Cole first collaborated with will.i.am in the revamped version of the Black Eyed Peas star's "Heartbreaker". The duet continued with another collaboration, this time around was for her own track "3 Words". She also got helping hands from will.i.am on the production process of her first solo album "3 Words".
More Cheryl Cole News
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'