Cheryl Cole Signed to will.i.am's Label
Cheryl Cole joins such stars as Kelis and Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie by sealing a record deal with will.i.am's label. The Girls Aloud singer and the Hip-Hop star are now working together for her next studio album which is hoped to crack United States.
"Cheryl's dope, I like collaborating with her. We've talked about working on her next album, plus we signed her to the label in America," will.i.am told the Big Issue. "We're figuring out how we go about it in the States. It has to be something really incredible done in a different way."
Cheryl Cole first collaborated with will.i.am in the revamped version of the Black Eyed Peas star's "Heartbreaker". The duet continued with another collaboration, this time around was for her own track "3 Words". She also got helping hands from will.i.am on the production process of her first solo album "3 Words".
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture