Cheryl Cole Signed to will.i.am's Label
Cheryl Cole joins such stars as Kelis and Stacy Ferguson aka Fergie by sealing a record deal with will.i.am's label. The Girls Aloud singer and the Hip-Hop star are now working together for her next studio album which is hoped to crack United States.
"Cheryl's dope, I like collaborating with her. We've talked about working on her next album, plus we signed her to the label in America," will.i.am told the Big Issue. "We're figuring out how we go about it in the States. It has to be something really incredible done in a different way."
Cheryl Cole first collaborated with will.i.am in the revamped version of the Black Eyed Peas star's "Heartbreaker". The duet continued with another collaboration, this time around was for her own track "3 Words". She also got helping hands from will.i.am on the production process of her first solo album "3 Words".
More Cheryl Cole News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna