Twelfth and Final 'True Blood' Poster Released
The third season of "True Blood" is numbered by hours and HBO has released the 12th and final collectible poster. Showing a close shot of mosquito while sucking, the poster asks "How can 400 billion blood suckers be wrong?".
Beside the poster, there's also an apology video from the marketing department of HBO for flooding the media with its "True Blood" campaign. "A junior marketing associate here in the marketing department of Home Box Office" going by the name Brian Fisher said they apologize for making "too much of a splash in showbiz."
"True Blood" premieres on Sunday, June 13 at 9/8c. The cast had watched the final result of their work earlier this week at a screening event held in Los Angeles. New cast Joe Manganiello described the experience to MTV, saying "The first episode I watched, I kind of sat there in silence afterward. It was really provocative and shocking. I think the level of acting and writing on this show - it's really such a powerful, shocking and provocative show."
More True Blood News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia