Twelfth and Final 'True Blood' Poster Released
The third season of "True Blood" is numbered by hours and HBO has released the 12th and final collectible poster. Showing a close shot of mosquito while sucking, the poster asks "How can 400 billion blood suckers be wrong?".
Beside the poster, there's also an apology video from the marketing department of HBO for flooding the media with its "True Blood" campaign. "A junior marketing associate here in the marketing department of Home Box Office" going by the name Brian Fisher said they apologize for making "too much of a splash in showbiz."
"True Blood" premieres on Sunday, June 13 at 9/8c. The cast had watched the final result of their work earlier this week at a screening event held in Los Angeles. New cast Joe Manganiello described the experience to MTV, saying "The first episode I watched, I kind of sat there in silence afterward. It was really provocative and shocking. I think the level of acting and writing on this show - it's really such a powerful, shocking and provocative show."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special