Twelfth and Final 'True Blood' Poster Released
The third season of "True Blood" is numbered by hours and HBO has released the 12th and final collectible poster. Showing a close shot of mosquito while sucking, the poster asks "How can 400 billion blood suckers be wrong?".
Beside the poster, there's also an apology video from the marketing department of HBO for flooding the media with its "True Blood" campaign. "A junior marketing associate here in the marketing department of Home Box Office" going by the name Brian Fisher said they apologize for making "too much of a splash in showbiz."
"True Blood" premieres on Sunday, June 13 at 9/8c. The cast had watched the final result of their work earlier this week at a screening event held in Los Angeles. New cast Joe Manganiello described the experience to MTV, saying "The first episode I watched, I kind of sat there in silence afterward. It was really provocative and shocking. I think the level of acting and writing on this show - it's really such a powerful, shocking and provocative show."
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army
- Meghan Trainor to Release New Song 'I'm a Lady'