Twelfth and Final 'True Blood' Poster Released
The third season of "True Blood" is numbered by hours and HBO has released the 12th and final collectible poster. Showing a close shot of mosquito while sucking, the poster asks "How can 400 billion blood suckers be wrong?".
Beside the poster, there's also an apology video from the marketing department of HBO for flooding the media with its "True Blood" campaign. "A junior marketing associate here in the marketing department of Home Box Office" going by the name Brian Fisher said they apologize for making "too much of a splash in showbiz."
"True Blood" premieres on Sunday, June 13 at 9/8c. The cast had watched the final result of their work earlier this week at a screening event held in Los Angeles. New cast Joe Manganiello described the experience to MTV, saying "The first episode I watched, I kind of sat there in silence afterward. It was really provocative and shocking. I think the level of acting and writing on this show - it's really such a powerful, shocking and provocative show."
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2