Twelfth and Final 'True Blood' Poster Released
The third season of "True Blood" is numbered by hours and HBO has released the 12th and final collectible poster. Showing a close shot of mosquito while sucking, the poster asks "How can 400 billion blood suckers be wrong?".
Beside the poster, there's also an apology video from the marketing department of HBO for flooding the media with its "True Blood" campaign. "A junior marketing associate here in the marketing department of Home Box Office" going by the name Brian Fisher said they apologize for making "too much of a splash in showbiz."
"True Blood" premieres on Sunday, June 13 at 9/8c. The cast had watched the final result of their work earlier this week at a screening event held in Los Angeles. New cast Joe Manganiello described the experience to MTV, saying "The first episode I watched, I kind of sat there in silence afterward. It was really provocative and shocking. I think the level of acting and writing on this show - it's really such a powerful, shocking and provocative show."
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video