First Still From Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp's 'The Tourist'
The first production photo from "The Tourist" starring Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp has been outed. An exclusive courtesy of The Sun, the image captures the two main cast with a background of a canal in Venice, Italy.
Jolie kicked off the principal photography of the film in Paris, France late February. She later joined her co-star Depp in Italy in March. On date 17 of the same month, the production was wrapped earlier because too many people gathered around the location to take pictures of the two Hollywood stars.
The film itself follows Jolie's Elise, an Interpol agent who locates a criminal with whom she once had an affair. Her character will be entangled in a complicated relationship with Depp as he takes the role of an American tourist named Frank Taylor who is used by the female Interpol agent as a dupe to reach her goal.
Serving as a remake of 2005 French film entitled "Anthony Zimmer", "The Tourist" has Florian Henckel von Donnersmarck serving behind the lens with the script written by Christopher McQuarrie, Jeffrey Nachmanoff as well as Julian Fellowes. Paul Bettany and Timothy Dalton are additionally among the cast of this thriller, which is scheduled for 2011 release.
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting