Video Premiere: Travis McCoy's 'The Manual' Ft. T-Pain
Travis McCoy goes crazy in a music video which supports his latest single "The Manual". In this clip, the Gym Class Heroes frontman is sharing screen with T-Pain who lends his vocal on the hook.
"The Manual" is one of the new materials which appears in Travis McCoy's newly-released debut album "Lazarus". In addition to having additional verses from T-Pain, the song also features another Nappy Boy member Young Cash.
The album itself was originally titled "The Lazarus Project", but Travis decided to change it after learning that there has been a big screen project with the same title. It arrived in the United States on June 8. "I've always wanted this album to come out in the summer, because that's when most of the memorable music drops," he previously told MTV. "You want music to have a good time to, music to connect to. You wanna play it at the party."
Travis McCoy's "The Manual" music video
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease