Video Premiere: Travis McCoy's 'The Manual' Ft. T-Pain
Travis McCoy goes crazy in a music video which supports his latest single "The Manual". In this clip, the Gym Class Heroes frontman is sharing screen with T-Pain who lends his vocal on the hook.
"The Manual" is one of the new materials which appears in Travis McCoy's newly-released debut album "Lazarus". In addition to having additional verses from T-Pain, the song also features another Nappy Boy member Young Cash.
The album itself was originally titled "The Lazarus Project", but Travis decided to change it after learning that there has been a big screen project with the same title. It arrived in the United States on June 8. "I've always wanted this album to come out in the summer, because that's when most of the memorable music drops," he previously told MTV. "You want music to have a good time to, music to connect to. You wanna play it at the party."
Travis McCoy's "The Manual" music video
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance