Video Premiere: Travis McCoy's 'The Manual' Ft. T-Pain
Travis McCoy goes crazy in a music video which supports his latest single "The Manual". In this clip, the Gym Class Heroes frontman is sharing screen with T-Pain who lends his vocal on the hook.
"The Manual" is one of the new materials which appears in Travis McCoy's newly-released debut album "Lazarus". In addition to having additional verses from T-Pain, the song also features another Nappy Boy member Young Cash.
The album itself was originally titled "The Lazarus Project", but Travis decided to change it after learning that there has been a big screen project with the same title. It arrived in the United States on June 8. "I've always wanted this album to come out in the summer, because that's when most of the memorable music drops," he previously told MTV. "You want music to have a good time to, music to connect to. You wanna play it at the party."
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab