Video Premiere: Travis McCoy's 'The Manual' Ft. T-Pain
Travis McCoy goes crazy in a music video which supports his latest single "The Manual". In this clip, the Gym Class Heroes frontman is sharing screen with T-Pain who lends his vocal on the hook.
"The Manual" is one of the new materials which appears in Travis McCoy's newly-released debut album "Lazarus". In addition to having additional verses from T-Pain, the song also features another Nappy Boy member Young Cash.
The album itself was originally titled "The Lazarus Project", but Travis decided to change it after learning that there has been a big screen project with the same title. It arrived in the United States on June 8. "I've always wanted this album to come out in the summer, because that's when most of the memorable music drops," he previously told MTV. "You want music to have a good time to, music to connect to. You wanna play it at the party."
Travis McCoy's "The Manual" music video
- Adele Secretly Tied the Knot With Simon Konecki in Low-Key Ceremony at Home
- Demi Moore Is Set to Star as Mysterious Nurse on 'Empire' Season 4
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga Make Out in Front of Son Cairo and Other Kids
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Seen Together Again Entering a Hotel in Milan
- 'Godzilla: King of Monsters' Taps Kyle Chandler as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Father
- New 'Alien: Covenant' Photo Confirms James Franco's Casting
- Beyonce and Jay-Z 'Are in the Best Place in Their Marriage'
- Stephen King's 'Castle Rock' Adaptation From J.J. Abrams Gets Series Order at Hulu