Video Premiere: Travis McCoy's 'The Manual' Ft. T-Pain
Travis McCoy goes crazy in a music video which supports his latest single "The Manual". In this clip, the Gym Class Heroes frontman is sharing screen with T-Pain who lends his vocal on the hook.
"The Manual" is one of the new materials which appears in Travis McCoy's newly-released debut album "Lazarus". In addition to having additional verses from T-Pain, the song also features another Nappy Boy member Young Cash.
The album itself was originally titled "The Lazarus Project", but Travis decided to change it after learning that there has been a big screen project with the same title. It arrived in the United States on June 8. "I've always wanted this album to come out in the summer, because that's when most of the memorable music drops," he previously told MTV. "You want music to have a good time to, music to connect to. You wanna play it at the party."
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC