Rep on Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper's Marriage Report: Please Don't Believe It
Are Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper really going to walk done the aisle? Not just yet. The "Bridget Jones" star's rep has shot down the marriage rumor between the two stars, telling E! Online, "Please don't believe the gossip."
New York Post Page Six was the first which reported that Renee and Bradley's marriage was on horizon. According to the site, Renee was snapped going "through rails of lavish wedding dresses" at her favorite designer's boutique, Carolina Herrera.
The site further claimed Renee left with a garment bag after browsing for two hours. A source said, "She just kept smiling when asked if she is getting married." Later, the site gave another evidence of the possible nuptial plan, noting that Renee and Bradley had lunch with the actress' dad and the actor's mom at the Tribeca Grand Hotel on June 9.
Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper have been romantically linked since August 2009 but they never come clean about their relationship. They even reportedly planned to live under the same roof after in December that year the two were snapped house hunting in the Pacific Palisades community in California. However, representative for Bradley cleared out the report, stating that the actor indeed splashed out on a multi-million dollar home but didn't plan to share the property with Renee.
More Renee Zellweger News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger