Rep on Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper's Marriage Report: Please Don't Believe It
Are Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper really going to walk done the aisle? Not just yet. The "Bridget Jones" star's rep has shot down the marriage rumor between the two stars, telling E! Online, "Please don't believe the gossip."
New York Post Page Six was the first which reported that Renee and Bradley's marriage was on horizon. According to the site, Renee was snapped going "through rails of lavish wedding dresses" at her favorite designer's boutique, Carolina Herrera.
The site further claimed Renee left with a garment bag after browsing for two hours. A source said, "She just kept smiling when asked if she is getting married." Later, the site gave another evidence of the possible nuptial plan, noting that Renee and Bradley had lunch with the actress' dad and the actor's mom at the Tribeca Grand Hotel on June 9.
Renee Zellweger and Bradley Cooper have been romantically linked since August 2009 but they never come clean about their relationship. They even reportedly planned to live under the same roof after in December that year the two were snapped house hunting in the Pacific Palisades community in California. However, representative for Bradley cleared out the report, stating that the actor indeed splashed out on a multi-million dollar home but didn't plan to share the property with Renee.
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt