Summit Officially Announces 'Breaking Dawn' Split Into Two Movies
No more question about whether "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" will be made into one or two movies. On Thursday, June 10, Summit Entertainment has issued an official announcement to confirm that the final chapter of "Twilight" film series will be split into two parts.
The first part of the two is slated to hit U.S. theaters on November 18, 2011 while the release date for the second one has not been determined yet. Shooting is expected to begin this fall and Melissa Rosenberg is currently writing the script.
"Bill Condon will direct both films starring Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner along with Billy Burke as Charlie Swan as well as returning members of the Cullen Family including Peter Facinelli as Carlisle, Elizabeth Reaser as Esme, Jackson Rathbone as Jasper, Nikki Reed as Rosalie, Ashley Greene as Alice and Kellan Lutz as Emmett," the statement reads.
The story will follow Bella Swan after she has made a decision between her intense passion for Edward Cullen and her profound connection to Jacob Black. Additionally, "Breaking Dawn" is said to illuminate "the secrets and mysteries of this spellbinding romantic epic that has entranced millions."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked