Summit Officially Announces 'Breaking Dawn' Split Into Two Movies
No more question about whether "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" will be made into one or two movies. On Thursday, June 10, Summit Entertainment has issued an official announcement to confirm that the final chapter of "Twilight" film series will be split into two parts.
The first part of the two is slated to hit U.S. theaters on November 18, 2011 while the release date for the second one has not been determined yet. Shooting is expected to begin this fall and Melissa Rosenberg is currently writing the script.
"Bill Condon will direct both films starring Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner along with Billy Burke as Charlie Swan as well as returning members of the Cullen Family including Peter Facinelli as Carlisle, Elizabeth Reaser as Esme, Jackson Rathbone as Jasper, Nikki Reed as Rosalie, Ashley Greene as Alice and Kellan Lutz as Emmett," the statement reads.
The story will follow Bella Swan after she has made a decision between her intense passion for Edward Cullen and her profound connection to Jacob Black. Additionally, "Breaking Dawn" is said to illuminate "the secrets and mysteries of this spellbinding romantic epic that has entranced millions."
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?