Shia LaBeouf's Proposal NOT Rejected by Carey Mulligan
A source has cleared up report mentioning Shia LaBeouf's proposal to girlfriend Carey Mulligan has been rejected. The trusted source told Gossip Cop that there was no proposal planned and there was no proposal rejected, either.
The proposal story was first reported by National Enquirer. The site claimed that LaBeouf asked Mulligan's hand in marriage while the twosome visited France for the Cannes Film Festival. As the couple left Cannes still not engaged, the site further stated that the actor did propose at a "romantic seaside bistro in France" but "LaBeouf got rebuffed!"
However, LaBeouf and Mulligan didn't end their relationship. A source for National Enquirer explained why they are still together following the rejection, saying Mulligan "assured Shia she adores him, but she just isn't anywhere near ready to talk about marriage and starting a family."
Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan become bonded when the two met on set of "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" in 2009. Oliver Stone, the movie's director, believed that the romance between the two happened because of him, stating "It was all thanks to me!"
"It just made their scenes together all the better, especially the love scenes. Let's just say it was no stretch for them!," Stone added. "They were completely professional on the set, but there was no mistaking what was happening. You could see their chemistry right away, and it was pretty powerful."
More Shia LaBeouf News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son