Shia LaBeouf's Proposal NOT Rejected by Carey Mulligan
A source has cleared up report mentioning Shia LaBeouf's proposal to girlfriend Carey Mulligan has been rejected. The trusted source told Gossip Cop that there was no proposal planned and there was no proposal rejected, either.
The proposal story was first reported by National Enquirer. The site claimed that LaBeouf asked Mulligan's hand in marriage while the twosome visited France for the Cannes Film Festival. As the couple left Cannes still not engaged, the site further stated that the actor did propose at a "romantic seaside bistro in France" but "LaBeouf got rebuffed!"
However, LaBeouf and Mulligan didn't end their relationship. A source for National Enquirer explained why they are still together following the rejection, saying Mulligan "assured Shia she adores him, but she just isn't anywhere near ready to talk about marriage and starting a family."
Shia LaBeouf and Carey Mulligan become bonded when the two met on set of "Wall Street 2: Money Never Sleeps" in 2009. Oliver Stone, the movie's director, believed that the romance between the two happened because of him, stating "It was all thanks to me!"
"It just made their scenes together all the better, especially the love scenes. Let's just say it was no stretch for them!," Stone added. "They were completely professional on the set, but there was no mistaking what was happening. You could see their chemistry right away, and it was pretty powerful."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby