Kelis' '4th of July' Music Video Teased Through Set Pictures
Three new images are brought forward as a sneak peek to Kelis' "4th of July (Fireworks)" music video. The clip was shot in the desert outside Los Angeles and was co-directed by Kelis, Rankin and Nicole Ehrlich. It is going to be premiered June 16 on VEVO.
Produced by DJ Ammo, "4th of July" is confirmed to be included in Kelis' forthcoming studio album "Flesh Tone". The new song will be showcased live for the very first time on North American TV when she visits "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on June 18.
On the day "Flesh Tone" hits the market across U.S., Canada, Australia and New Zealand on July 6, Kelis will celebrate it by appearing on "TODAY" show. Her additional television appearances include "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on July 13 and "Tavis Smiley" with air date still to be determined.
Kelis will also kick off a tour dubbed "All Hearts" to promote the album starting July 23. Tapped as special guests at the upcoming gig are Dan Black and Far East Movement. More info about her concerts can be found on her official site.
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!