Kelis' '4th of July' Music Video Teased Through Set Pictures
Three new images are brought forward as a sneak peek to Kelis' "4th of July (Fireworks)" music video. The clip was shot in the desert outside Los Angeles and was co-directed by Kelis, Rankin and Nicole Ehrlich. It is going to be premiered June 16 on VEVO.
Produced by DJ Ammo, "4th of July" is confirmed to be included in Kelis' forthcoming studio album "Flesh Tone". The new song will be showcased live for the very first time on North American TV when she visits "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" on June 18.
On the day "Flesh Tone" hits the market across U.S., Canada, Australia and New Zealand on July 6, Kelis will celebrate it by appearing on "TODAY" show. Her additional television appearances include "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" on July 13 and "Tavis Smiley" with air date still to be determined.
Kelis will also kick off a tour dubbed "All Hearts" to promote the album starting July 23. Tapped as special guests at the upcoming gig are Dan Black and Far East Movement. More info about her concerts can be found on her official site.
- Black Eyed Peas Remakes 'Where Is the Love' With Usher, Jaden Smith and More for Charity
- Emma Roberts Goes Topless for Mario Testino's Towel Series Shot
- Hot Mama! Bar Refaeli Flaunts Her Bikini Body Just Three Weeks After Giving Birth
- ABC Reveals Nick Viall as the Next Bachelor and Spoils the Result of His 'Paradise' Stint
- New 'Doctor Strange' Featurette Offers New Details About Ancient One, Mordo and Kaecilius
- Watch Usher and Future in 'Rivals' Music Video
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: Jared and Caila Prove Their Strong Bond With Bold Move
- Kim Kardashian Flashes Nipples in Intriguing Ensemble During an Outing in NYC