'So You Think You Can Dance' Reveals Not Only Top 10 but 11
As previously hinted, there are 11 instead of 10 dancers who qualify to the semi-final round of "So You Think You Can Dance" this season. Head judge Nigel Lythgoe previously told Zap2It that only one between Alex Wong and Billy Bell would make it but it turns out that both are qualified to dance in front of live audience.
However, the final showdown was not between Alex and Billy but it was Billy against Robert Roldan in the last spot. Joining them are fellow contemporary dancers Ade Chike Torbert and Kent Boyd, in addition to Alex and Jose "Full Deck" Ruiz.
The girls are more variable in terms of their dancing genre. They are salsa dancer Cristina Santana, tap dancer Melinda Sullivan, jazz dancer Alexie Agdeppa, contemporary dancer Lauren Froderman and lyrical dancer Ashley Galvan.
In other words there are six men and five women in the Top 11. In a change of format, these finalists will be paired by all-stars dancers from previous seasons.
- Possible First Look at Superman's Black Suit in 'Justice League' Unveiled
- Keke Palmer Accuses Trey Songz of 'Sexual Intimidation' for Including Her in His Video
- Jennifer Garner Reportedly 'Suspicious' of Ben Affleck's Relationship With His Detox Nurse
- 'Saturday Night Live' Mocks Trump's Inauguration With Shirtless Putin
- Brad Pitt Is Living a Healthy New Life Following Angelina Jolie Split
- New Couple Alert? Iggy Azalea Spotted Making Out With Music Producer LJay Currie in Mexico
- Alicia Keys, Janelle Monae, Madonna Perform at Women's March on Washington
- Is Ellen DeGeneres' Marriage to Portia de Rossi in Trouble?