'So You Think You Can Dance' Reveals Not Only Top 10 but 11
As previously hinted, there are 11 instead of 10 dancers who qualify to the semi-final round of "So You Think You Can Dance" this season. Head judge Nigel Lythgoe previously told Zap2It that only one between Alex Wong and Billy Bell would make it but it turns out that both are qualified to dance in front of live audience.
However, the final showdown was not between Alex and Billy but it was Billy against Robert Roldan in the last spot. Joining them are fellow contemporary dancers Ade Chike Torbert and Kent Boyd, in addition to Alex and Jose "Full Deck" Ruiz.
The girls are more variable in terms of their dancing genre. They are salsa dancer Cristina Santana, tap dancer Melinda Sullivan, jazz dancer Alexie Agdeppa, contemporary dancer Lauren Froderman and lyrical dancer Ashley Galvan.
In other words there are six men and five women in the Top 11. In a change of format, these finalists will be paired by all-stars dancers from previous seasons.
More So You Think You Can Dance News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video