'So You Think You Can Dance' Reveals Not Only Top 10 but 11
As previously hinted, there are 11 instead of 10 dancers who qualify to the semi-final round of "So You Think You Can Dance" this season. Head judge Nigel Lythgoe previously told Zap2It that only one between Alex Wong and Billy Bell would make it but it turns out that both are qualified to dance in front of live audience.
However, the final showdown was not between Alex and Billy but it was Billy against Robert Roldan in the last spot. Joining them are fellow contemporary dancers Ade Chike Torbert and Kent Boyd, in addition to Alex and Jose "Full Deck" Ruiz.
The girls are more variable in terms of their dancing genre. They are salsa dancer Cristina Santana, tap dancer Melinda Sullivan, jazz dancer Alexie Agdeppa, contemporary dancer Lauren Froderman and lyrical dancer Ashley Galvan.
In other words there are six men and five women in the Top 11. In a change of format, these finalists will be paired by all-stars dancers from previous seasons.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?