'So You Think You Can Dance' Reveals Not Only Top 10 but 11
As previously hinted, there are 11 instead of 10 dancers who qualify to the semi-final round of "So You Think You Can Dance" this season. Head judge Nigel Lythgoe previously told Zap2It that only one between Alex Wong and Billy Bell would make it but it turns out that both are qualified to dance in front of live audience.
However, the final showdown was not between Alex and Billy but it was Billy against Robert Roldan in the last spot. Joining them are fellow contemporary dancers Ade Chike Torbert and Kent Boyd, in addition to Alex and Jose "Full Deck" Ruiz.
The girls are more variable in terms of their dancing genre. They are salsa dancer Cristina Santana, tap dancer Melinda Sullivan, jazz dancer Alexie Agdeppa, contemporary dancer Lauren Froderman and lyrical dancer Ashley Galvan.
In other words there are six men and five women in the Top 11. In a change of format, these finalists will be paired by all-stars dancers from previous seasons.
More So You Think You Can Dance News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role