'True Blood' Newest Star Natasha Alam Graces Playboy Cover
New "True Blood" star Natasha Alam has posed naked for the July issue of Playboy magazine. And the Uzbekistan native, who admitted that she was thrilled with the shoot, might be even prouder as her racy image graces the cover of the men's magazine.
"It's Playboy! It's a legend. I wanted to be in Playboy since... As an actress, it was my dream," Alam told Access Hollywood. "My publicist called and (asked) if (I wanted) do it and she was like, 'I don't know if we should do it,' and I was like, 'Yes!' I love it'."
Playboy shot is not the first time Alam bares her clothes in front of camera. She made her nude debut on "True Blood", in which she plays a sexy dancer at the Fangtasia club owned by Alexander Skarsgard's Eric Northman who also stripped down. She admitted that the big reveal on TV was much more nerve-wracking than her Playboy shoot.
"When we shot it, I just had a baby. I actually am about 10 pounds overweight in that scene, but I love my boobs! I was still breast feeding so it looked great," Alam told the site. "I had never done nudity before, so I was really, really worried... Alexander helped me so much, he just walked in the room, dropped his robe and he was all out there, no sock, nothing and I was like, 'Oh, OK... I can do it too'."
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?
- 'Big Brother 18': And the First Evicted Houseguest Is...