'True Blood' Newest Star Natasha Alam Graces Playboy Cover
New "True Blood" star Natasha Alam has posed naked for the July issue of Playboy magazine. And the Uzbekistan native, who admitted that she was thrilled with the shoot, might be even prouder as her racy image graces the cover of the men's magazine.
"It's Playboy! It's a legend. I wanted to be in Playboy since... As an actress, it was my dream," Alam told Access Hollywood. "My publicist called and (asked) if (I wanted) do it and she was like, 'I don't know if we should do it,' and I was like, 'Yes!' I love it'."
Playboy shot is not the first time Alam bares her clothes in front of camera. She made her nude debut on "True Blood", in which she plays a sexy dancer at the Fangtasia club owned by Alexander Skarsgard's Eric Northman who also stripped down. She admitted that the big reveal on TV was much more nerve-wracking than her Playboy shoot.
"When we shot it, I just had a baby. I actually am about 10 pounds overweight in that scene, but I love my boobs! I was still breast feeding so it looked great," Alam told the site. "I had never done nudity before, so I was really, really worried... Alexander helped me so much, he just walked in the room, dropped his robe and he was all out there, no sock, nothing and I was like, 'Oh, OK... I can do it too'."
More True Blood News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'