Warner Bros. Starts Working on 'Green Lantern 2' and 'Flash'
It seems that Warner Bros. is eager to see their superhero movie projects showing their shapes. While "Green Lantern" is still in production, the studio has begun developing the sequel, "Green Lantern 2", as well as "The Flash" by hiring Greg Berlanti, Michael Green and Marc Guggenheim, so The Hollywood Reporter claims.
The three screenwriters who have worked on the first "Green Lantern" film are tapped to write a treatment each for "Green Lantern 2" and "The Flash". The deal additionally mentions that the trio will then provide the screenplay for one of the two upcoming projects.
"Green Lantern 2" will serve as the follow-up to "Green Lantern" which is currently shooting in New Orleans. Ryan Reynolds tackles the titular character while Martin Campbell serves behind the lens for the first installment, which will be debuted in U.S. theaters on June 17, 2011.
As for "The Flash", the film has been widely talked among the line-up of Warner Bros.' next projects in addition to new Superman film "The Man of Steel" and untitled Batman 3 Project which will be the follow-up to "The Dark Knight". Alex Gartner, Geoff Johns and Dan Mazer will produce this movie focusing on the scarlet speedster.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?