Video: Carrie Underwood Performs 'Undo It' at CMT Music Awards
Carrie Underwood performed her single "Undo It" on the stage of Nashville's Bridgestone Arena at the live telecast of CMT Music Awards on June 9. She was introduced by "American Idol" judge Kara DioGuardi as the former contestant of the singing competition who has turned into an "American icon."
Carrie Underwood scooped two trophies at the Wednesday ceremony. She first won CMT Performance of the Year for her single "Temporary Home" and then added another prize by scoring top honor, Video of the Year, for her "Cowboy Casanova" clip.
Other performers at the 2010 CMT Music Awards included Miranda Lambert who sang "White Liar", host Kid Rock who kicked off the gig with "Cowboy", Tim McGraw who entertained audience with "Southern Voice" and Lady Antebellum who closed the show with "Stars Tonight".
More Carrie Underwood News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival