Video: Carrie Underwood Performs 'Undo It' at CMT Music Awards
Carrie Underwood performed her single "Undo It" on the stage of Nashville's Bridgestone Arena at the live telecast of CMT Music Awards on June 9. She was introduced by "American Idol" judge Kara DioGuardi as the former contestant of the singing competition who has turned into an "American icon."
Carrie Underwood scooped two trophies at the Wednesday ceremony. She first won CMT Performance of the Year for her single "Temporary Home" and then added another prize by scoring top honor, Video of the Year, for her "Cowboy Casanova" clip.
Other performers at the 2010 CMT Music Awards included Miranda Lambert who sang "White Liar", host Kid Rock who kicked off the gig with "Cowboy", Tim McGraw who entertained audience with "Southern Voice" and Lady Antebellum who closed the show with "Stars Tonight".
More Carrie Underwood News
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Kristen Stewart and St. Vincent Make Red Carpet Debut as Couple at Vogue Event