Video: Carrie Underwood Performs 'Undo It' at CMT Music Awards
Carrie Underwood performed her single "Undo It" on the stage of Nashville's Bridgestone Arena at the live telecast of CMT Music Awards on June 9. She was introduced by "American Idol" judge Kara DioGuardi as the former contestant of the singing competition who has turned into an "American icon."
Carrie Underwood scooped two trophies at the Wednesday ceremony. She first won CMT Performance of the Year for her single "Temporary Home" and then added another prize by scoring top honor, Video of the Year, for her "Cowboy Casanova" clip.
Other performers at the 2010 CMT Music Awards included Miranda Lambert who sang "White Liar", host Kid Rock who kicked off the gig with "Cowboy", Tim McGraw who entertained audience with "Southern Voice" and Lady Antebellum who closed the show with "Stars Tonight".
More Carrie Underwood News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story