Video: Carrie Underwood Performs 'Undo It' at CMT Music Awards
Carrie Underwood performed her single "Undo It" on the stage of Nashville's Bridgestone Arena at the live telecast of CMT Music Awards on June 9. She was introduced by "American Idol" judge Kara DioGuardi as the former contestant of the singing competition who has turned into an "American icon."
Carrie Underwood scooped two trophies at the Wednesday ceremony. She first won CMT Performance of the Year for her single "Temporary Home" and then added another prize by scoring top honor, Video of the Year, for her "Cowboy Casanova" clip.
Other performers at the 2010 CMT Music Awards included Miranda Lambert who sang "White Liar", host Kid Rock who kicked off the gig with "Cowboy", Tim McGraw who entertained audience with "Southern Voice" and Lady Antebellum who closed the show with "Stars Tonight".
- Kim and Kourtney Throw Pampering Session for Khloe Kardashian Following Her Second Divorce Filing
- Listen to The Weeknd and Cashmere Cat's 'Wild Love' Collab
- Robert Zemeckis Developing Noah's Ark in Space for NBC
- Kylie Jenner Flashes Her Bra Like Kendall After Denying Boob Job Rumors
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna Put Their Wedding on Hold. Find Out Why!
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'