Video: Carrie Underwood Performs 'Undo It' at CMT Music Awards
Carrie Underwood performed her single "Undo It" on the stage of Nashville's Bridgestone Arena at the live telecast of CMT Music Awards on June 9. She was introduced by "American Idol" judge Kara DioGuardi as the former contestant of the singing competition who has turned into an "American icon."
Carrie Underwood scooped two trophies at the Wednesday ceremony. She first won CMT Performance of the Year for her single "Temporary Home" and then added another prize by scoring top honor, Video of the Year, for her "Cowboy Casanova" clip.
Other performers at the 2010 CMT Music Awards included Miranda Lambert who sang "White Liar", host Kid Rock who kicked off the gig with "Cowboy", Tim McGraw who entertained audience with "Southern Voice" and Lady Antebellum who closed the show with "Stars Tonight".
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'