Ex-Wife Says Jesse James Has 'Back-Up Plan With Another Girl in Austin'
Jesse James has been back to his old trick. Two weeks following his U.S. television appearance on ABC's "Nightline" to deliver his regret about cheating on his soon-to-be ex-wife Sandra Bullock, James' ex-wife, Janine Lindemulder, told In Touch magazine James already lined up another woman.
Lindemulder claimed James' plan to move to Austin is not only to be close to Bullock and hopefully reconcile with her, but he also has another romantic interest waiting if his plan doesn't work out. "He told me if he doesn't get back together with Sandra, he's got a back-up plan with another girl in Austin," Lindemulder opened up.
"Imagine it. Imagine him saying he is moving to Austin to be a dad to 5-month-old Louis and to be there for Sandra, uprooting Sunny - and it's because he might be pursuing mistresses," Lindemulder added. "Every city he goes to, even if he didn't have a girl that lived there, I believe he would fly a girl in. I think Jesse gets off on that, the thrill of doing it right under her nose."
Jesse James and Janine Lindemulder are currently in child custody battle over their six-year-old daughter, Sunny James. However, their lawsuit has recently turned nasty as on June 4, James filed legal paper accusing Lindemulder of driving under the influence of drugs with Sunny in a car.
In the documents obtained by TMZ, James' sister Julie James England claimed Lindemulder, who recently accused James of planning to move to Texas with Sunny, told her she had taken some "numbing drugs" and "drank tequila" before getting in the car with the daughter.
- Rihanna Accused of Disrespecting Queen Elizabeth
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money