Ex-Wife Says Jesse James Has 'Back-Up Plan With Another Girl in Austin'
Jesse James has been back to his old trick. Two weeks following his U.S. television appearance on ABC's "Nightline" to deliver his regret about cheating on his soon-to-be ex-wife Sandra Bullock, James' ex-wife, Janine Lindemulder, told In Touch magazine James already lined up another woman.
Lindemulder claimed James' plan to move to Austin is not only to be close to Bullock and hopefully reconcile with her, but he also has another romantic interest waiting if his plan doesn't work out. "He told me if he doesn't get back together with Sandra, he's got a back-up plan with another girl in Austin," Lindemulder opened up.
"Imagine it. Imagine him saying he is moving to Austin to be a dad to 5-month-old Louis and to be there for Sandra, uprooting Sunny - and it's because he might be pursuing mistresses," Lindemulder added. "Every city he goes to, even if he didn't have a girl that lived there, I believe he would fly a girl in. I think Jesse gets off on that, the thrill of doing it right under her nose."
Jesse James and Janine Lindemulder are currently in child custody battle over their six-year-old daughter, Sunny James. However, their lawsuit has recently turned nasty as on June 4, James filed legal paper accusing Lindemulder of driving under the influence of drugs with Sunny in a car.
In the documents obtained by TMZ, James' sister Julie James England claimed Lindemulder, who recently accused James of planning to move to Texas with Sunny, told her she had taken some "numbing drugs" and "drank tequila" before getting in the car with the daughter.
- Marriage on the Rocks? Hugh Jackman and Deborra-Lee Furness Are Living 'Separate Lives'
- Oscars 2017: 'Zootopia' Is Best Animated Feature, 'Hacksaw Ridge' Already Wins Two
- Oscars 2017: Lin-Manuel Miranda Cries Over Surprise 'Moana' Mash-Up Cover by 'Hamilton' Cast
- 'Aliens' Actor Bill Paxton Dies at 61, Celebs Pay Tribute on Twitter
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Gets the Party Started With Lively Performance
- Does Caitlyn Jenner Have a New Girlfriend?
- Oscars 2017: Justin Timberlake Photobombs Jessica Biel and Emma Stone
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis Wins Best Supporting Actress