Ex-Wife Says Jesse James Has 'Back-Up Plan With Another Girl in Austin'
Jesse James has been back to his old trick. Two weeks following his U.S. television appearance on ABC's "Nightline" to deliver his regret about cheating on his soon-to-be ex-wife Sandra Bullock, James' ex-wife, Janine Lindemulder, told In Touch magazine James already lined up another woman.
Lindemulder claimed James' plan to move to Austin is not only to be close to Bullock and hopefully reconcile with her, but he also has another romantic interest waiting if his plan doesn't work out. "He told me if he doesn't get back together with Sandra, he's got a back-up plan with another girl in Austin," Lindemulder opened up.
"Imagine it. Imagine him saying he is moving to Austin to be a dad to 5-month-old Louis and to be there for Sandra, uprooting Sunny - and it's because he might be pursuing mistresses," Lindemulder added. "Every city he goes to, even if he didn't have a girl that lived there, I believe he would fly a girl in. I think Jesse gets off on that, the thrill of doing it right under her nose."
Jesse James and Janine Lindemulder are currently in child custody battle over their six-year-old daughter, Sunny James. However, their lawsuit has recently turned nasty as on June 4, James filed legal paper accusing Lindemulder of driving under the influence of drugs with Sunny in a car.
In the documents obtained by TMZ, James' sister Julie James England claimed Lindemulder, who recently accused James of planning to move to Texas with Sunny, told her she had taken some "numbing drugs" and "drank tequila" before getting in the car with the daughter.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked