Cristiano Ronaldo's Wax Figure Unveiled in Madame Tussauds London
Cristiano Ronaldo now has a very credible replacement to help him serving all his female fans. Wax figure of the 25-year-old footballer was unveiled in Madame Tussauds London on June 9, two days before Ronaldo will be busy playing in the biggest football event, FIFA World Cup 2010.
Ronaldo, who has become the most expensive player in football history after having transferred to Real Madrid from Manchester United in a deal worth $132 million in 2009, donated a Portugal training kit for his wax figure to wear. Madame Tussauds said that it took four months to create the figure which cost around $218,000.
In Madame Tussauds London, Ronaldo's wax replica joined David Beckham and Steven Gerrard's wax doubles. Beside football stars, other celebrities who also have their wax figures displayed at the museum include Nicole Kidman, Robert Pattinson, Victoria Adams, Zac Efron, Madonna and Britney Spears.
Professionally, Cristiano Ronaldo, the captain of the Portuguese national team, is currently busy with the team in South Africa for FIFA World Cup 2010. Portugal will play their opening match of the World Cup against Ivory Coast on June 15.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion