Cristiano Ronaldo's Wax Figure Unveiled in Madame Tussauds London
Cristiano Ronaldo now has a very credible replacement to help him serving all his female fans. Wax figure of the 25-year-old footballer was unveiled in Madame Tussauds London on June 9, two days before Ronaldo will be busy playing in the biggest football event, FIFA World Cup 2010.
Ronaldo, who has become the most expensive player in football history after having transferred to Real Madrid from Manchester United in a deal worth $132 million in 2009, donated a Portugal training kit for his wax figure to wear. Madame Tussauds said that it took four months to create the figure which cost around $218,000.
In Madame Tussauds London, Ronaldo's wax replica joined David Beckham and Steven Gerrard's wax doubles. Beside football stars, other celebrities who also have their wax figures displayed at the museum include Nicole Kidman, Robert Pattinson, Victoria Adams, Zac Efron, Madonna and Britney Spears.
Professionally, Cristiano Ronaldo, the captain of the Portuguese national team, is currently busy with the team in South Africa for FIFA World Cup 2010. Portugal will play their opening match of the World Cup against Ivory Coast on June 15.
More Cristiano Ronaldo News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift