'Bourne 4' Brings Back Scribe Tony Gilroy, Tentatively Titled 'Bourne Legacy'
Universal Pictures is trying every way to make sure "Bourne 4" still alive. After it was left by director Paul Greengrass, the movie will be brought back on track with the studio hiring "the key screenwriter" behind the "Bourne" trilogy, Tony Gilroy, to work on the fourth installment.
Deadline Hollywood which comes with the fresh news from "Bourne" franchise also reports that the project is now tentatively called "The Bourne Legacy". Despite the title, the movie project will not be based on the book "The Bourne Legacy" written by Eric Lustabader in Robert Ludlum's series.
Frank Marshall will once again team up with Pat Crowley as producers alongside Captivate Entertainment. It has not been known whether or not Matt Damon and Paul Greengrass will be back for the fourth "Bourne" film which will have a 2012 release. However, it is believed that Tony Gilroy's involvement will at least convince the actor to reprise his role as Jason Bourne.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show