'Bourne 4' Brings Back Scribe Tony Gilroy, Tentatively Titled 'Bourne Legacy'
Universal Pictures is trying every way to make sure "Bourne 4" still alive. After it was left by director Paul Greengrass, the movie will be brought back on track with the studio hiring "the key screenwriter" behind the "Bourne" trilogy, Tony Gilroy, to work on the fourth installment.
Deadline Hollywood which comes with the fresh news from "Bourne" franchise also reports that the project is now tentatively called "The Bourne Legacy". Despite the title, the movie project will not be based on the book "The Bourne Legacy" written by Eric Lustabader in Robert Ludlum's series.
Frank Marshall will once again team up with Pat Crowley as producers alongside Captivate Entertainment. It has not been known whether or not Matt Damon and Paul Greengrass will be back for the fourth "Bourne" film which will have a 2012 release. However, it is believed that Tony Gilroy's involvement will at least convince the actor to reprise his role as Jason Bourne.
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics