'Bourne 4' Brings Back Scribe Tony Gilroy, Tentatively Titled 'Bourne Legacy'
Universal Pictures is trying every way to make sure "Bourne 4" still alive. After it was left by director Paul Greengrass, the movie will be brought back on track with the studio hiring "the key screenwriter" behind the "Bourne" trilogy, Tony Gilroy, to work on the fourth installment.
Deadline Hollywood which comes with the fresh news from "Bourne" franchise also reports that the project is now tentatively called "The Bourne Legacy". Despite the title, the movie project will not be based on the book "The Bourne Legacy" written by Eric Lustabader in Robert Ludlum's series.
Frank Marshall will once again team up with Pat Crowley as producers alongside Captivate Entertainment. It has not been known whether or not Matt Damon and Paul Greengrass will be back for the fourth "Bourne" film which will have a 2012 release. However, it is believed that Tony Gilroy's involvement will at least convince the actor to reprise his role as Jason Bourne.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris