'Bourne 4' Brings Back Scribe Tony Gilroy, Tentatively Titled 'Bourne Legacy'
Universal Pictures is trying every way to make sure "Bourne 4" still alive. After it was left by director Paul Greengrass, the movie will be brought back on track with the studio hiring "the key screenwriter" behind the "Bourne" trilogy, Tony Gilroy, to work on the fourth installment.
Deadline Hollywood which comes with the fresh news from "Bourne" franchise also reports that the project is now tentatively called "The Bourne Legacy". Despite the title, the movie project will not be based on the book "The Bourne Legacy" written by Eric Lustabader in Robert Ludlum's series.
Frank Marshall will once again team up with Pat Crowley as producers alongside Captivate Entertainment. It has not been known whether or not Matt Damon and Paul Greengrass will be back for the fourth "Bourne" film which will have a 2012 release. However, it is believed that Tony Gilroy's involvement will at least convince the actor to reprise his role as Jason Bourne.
- Liv Tyler, Mark Gatiss and Peter Mullan Will Star on BBC's 'Gunpowder'
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo