'Bourne 4' Brings Back Scribe Tony Gilroy, Tentatively Titled 'Bourne Legacy'
Universal Pictures is trying every way to make sure "Bourne 4" still alive. After it was left by director Paul Greengrass, the movie will be brought back on track with the studio hiring "the key screenwriter" behind the "Bourne" trilogy, Tony Gilroy, to work on the fourth installment.
Deadline Hollywood which comes with the fresh news from "Bourne" franchise also reports that the project is now tentatively called "The Bourne Legacy". Despite the title, the movie project will not be based on the book "The Bourne Legacy" written by Eric Lustabader in Robert Ludlum's series.
Frank Marshall will once again team up with Pat Crowley as producers alongside Captivate Entertainment. It has not been known whether or not Matt Damon and Paul Greengrass will be back for the fourth "Bourne" film which will have a 2012 release. However, it is believed that Tony Gilroy's involvement will at least convince the actor to reprise his role as Jason Bourne.
- New Couple Alert! Anwar Hadid Is Dating Nicola Peltz
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics