'Pretty Little Liars' 1.02 Preview: The Jenna Thing
Four "Pretty Little Liars" are figuring out who A is, linking the mysterious figure to their deceased friend Alison. In the second episode of the new ABC Family series, Jenna Cavanaugh returns to Rosewood and the girls must face an unpleasant past as questions arise about Alison's death.
The circumstances surrounding Alison's disappearance continue to haunt Aria, Emily, Spencer and Hanna, as questions arise about the night she went missing. To complicate matters, Jenna's return to Rosewood makes the girls face an unpleasant past and an incident that sealed their friendship forever. Meanwhile temptation is everywhere they look, as Aria tries her hardest to stay away from Ezra and Spencer won't shy away from her sister's fiance, Wren.
"The Jenna Thing" airs June 15.
On another news, the number has been submitted, "Pretty Little Liars" debuted with strong ratings. Its June 8 pilot drew 2.5 million viewers, about the same number that "Make It or Break It" pulled in its pilot.
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police
- Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel Reunite to Cover Classic 'High School Musical' Song
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown