'Pretty Little Liars' 1.02 Preview: The Jenna Thing
Four "Pretty Little Liars" are figuring out who A is, linking the mysterious figure to their deceased friend Alison. In the second episode of the new ABC Family series, Jenna Cavanaugh returns to Rosewood and the girls must face an unpleasant past as questions arise about Alison's death.
The circumstances surrounding Alison's disappearance continue to haunt Aria, Emily, Spencer and Hanna, as questions arise about the night she went missing. To complicate matters, Jenna's return to Rosewood makes the girls face an unpleasant past and an incident that sealed their friendship forever. Meanwhile temptation is everywhere they look, as Aria tries her hardest to stay away from Ezra and Spencer won't shy away from her sister's fiance, Wren.
"The Jenna Thing" airs June 15.
On another news, the number has been submitted, "Pretty Little Liars" debuted with strong ratings. Its June 8 pilot drew 2.5 million viewers, about the same number that "Make It or Break It" pulled in its pilot.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture