'Glee', 'Chuck', 'Lost' Stars Attend Monte Carlo TV Fest
On the fourth day of the 2010 Monte Carlo TV Festival, stars from a number of acclaimed television series attended a photo call for the press. From the cast of FOX hit TV series "Glee" to Jorge Garcia whose TV series "Lost" has ended, the event basically invited at least one of the stars to each notable series.
Casually dressed in buttoned shirt and playfully hid behind a potted plant, Garcia was there to promote the full-series DVD collection. He told E! Online there will be a bonus scene of him and Michael Emerson. "It will address some of the issues, like the food drops, and it will deal with what happened on the island after Hurley took over and how he handled things," he said. "It will give you a taste of what took place after Hurley took over as the new number one. There's a little epilogue thing going on with the DVD."
Another surprise appearance came from Julie Benz who supported "Dexter" although her character has been killed at the end of season 4. Other than the "Glee" cast, the rest of the shows are represented by one actor only, Zachary Levi for "Chuck", Simon Baker for "The Mentalist", Tristan Wilds for "90210" and Dana Delany for "Desperate Housewives".
The festival will be closed on Thursday, June 10 with the announcement of the Golden Nymphs winners. Nominees can be checked out here.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3