'Glee', 'Chuck', 'Lost' Stars Attend Monte Carlo TV Fest
On the fourth day of the 2010 Monte Carlo TV Festival, stars from a number of acclaimed television series attended a photo call for the press. From the cast of FOX hit TV series "Glee" to Jorge Garcia whose TV series "Lost" has ended, the event basically invited at least one of the stars to each notable series.
Casually dressed in buttoned shirt and playfully hid behind a potted plant, Garcia was there to promote the full-series DVD collection. He told E! Online there will be a bonus scene of him and Michael Emerson. "It will address some of the issues, like the food drops, and it will deal with what happened on the island after Hurley took over and how he handled things," he said. "It will give you a taste of what took place after Hurley took over as the new number one. There's a little epilogue thing going on with the DVD."
Another surprise appearance came from Julie Benz who supported "Dexter" although her character has been killed at the end of season 4. Other than the "Glee" cast, the rest of the shows are represented by one actor only, Zachary Levi for "Chuck", Simon Baker for "The Mentalist", Tristan Wilds for "90210" and Dana Delany for "Desperate Housewives".
The festival will be closed on Thursday, June 10 with the announcement of the Golden Nymphs winners. Nominees can be checked out here.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences