'Glee', 'Chuck', 'Lost' Stars Attend Monte Carlo TV Fest
On the fourth day of the 2010 Monte Carlo TV Festival, stars from a number of acclaimed television series attended a photo call for the press. From the cast of FOX hit TV series "Glee" to Jorge Garcia whose TV series "Lost" has ended, the event basically invited at least one of the stars to each notable series.
Casually dressed in buttoned shirt and playfully hid behind a potted plant, Garcia was there to promote the full-series DVD collection. He told E! Online there will be a bonus scene of him and Michael Emerson. "It will address some of the issues, like the food drops, and it will deal with what happened on the island after Hurley took over and how he handled things," he said. "It will give you a taste of what took place after Hurley took over as the new number one. There's a little epilogue thing going on with the DVD."
Another surprise appearance came from Julie Benz who supported "Dexter" although her character has been killed at the end of season 4. Other than the "Glee" cast, the rest of the shows are represented by one actor only, Zachary Levi for "Chuck", Simon Baker for "The Mentalist", Tristan Wilds for "90210" and Dana Delany for "Desperate Housewives".
The festival will be closed on Thursday, June 10 with the announcement of the Golden Nymphs winners. Nominees can be checked out here.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny