Teaser Trailer for Johnny Depp's Animation 'Rango'
The first sneak peek to "Rango" starring Johnny Depp has been made available for viewing pleasure in a teaser trailer. During the whole 50 minutes, the clip only captures a fish toy floating across an empty road, revealing nothing about the movie.
Little has been known about the plot of the film except that it follows a chameleon with an identity crisis which goes on an adventure to discover its true self. Beside Depp who voices the lead character, the likes of Isla Fisher, Abigail Breslin and Bill Nighy are also among the cast ensemble for the animation which will be distributed by Paramount Pictures on March 18, 2011.
Directed by Gore Verbinski, the film "reportedly will allow him to play around with new technology courtesy of Industrial Light and Magic," so Cinematical stated. " 'Rango' aims to use cutting-edge animation techniques that 'will allow us to capture and translate every aspect of Johnny's performance, using it to drive the computer-generated character in a way that has yet to be seen in an animated feature'," so the helmer said back in 2008.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says