Teaser Trailer for Johnny Depp's Animation 'Rango'
The first sneak peek to "Rango" starring Johnny Depp has been made available for viewing pleasure in a teaser trailer. During the whole 50 minutes, the clip only captures a fish toy floating across an empty road, revealing nothing about the movie.
Little has been known about the plot of the film except that it follows a chameleon with an identity crisis which goes on an adventure to discover its true self. Beside Depp who voices the lead character, the likes of Isla Fisher, Abigail Breslin and Bill Nighy are also among the cast ensemble for the animation which will be distributed by Paramount Pictures on March 18, 2011.
Directed by Gore Verbinski, the film "reportedly will allow him to play around with new technology courtesy of Industrial Light and Magic," so Cinematical stated. " 'Rango' aims to use cutting-edge animation techniques that 'will allow us to capture and translate every aspect of Johnny's performance, using it to drive the computer-generated character in a way that has yet to be seen in an animated feature'," so the helmer said back in 2008.
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo