Teaser Trailer for Johnny Depp's Animation 'Rango'
The first sneak peek to "Rango" starring Johnny Depp has been made available for viewing pleasure in a teaser trailer. During the whole 50 minutes, the clip only captures a fish toy floating across an empty road, revealing nothing about the movie.
Little has been known about the plot of the film except that it follows a chameleon with an identity crisis which goes on an adventure to discover its true self. Beside Depp who voices the lead character, the likes of Isla Fisher, Abigail Breslin and Bill Nighy are also among the cast ensemble for the animation which will be distributed by Paramount Pictures on March 18, 2011.
Directed by Gore Verbinski, the film "reportedly will allow him to play around with new technology courtesy of Industrial Light and Magic," so Cinematical stated. " 'Rango' aims to use cutting-edge animation techniques that 'will allow us to capture and translate every aspect of Johnny's performance, using it to drive the computer-generated character in a way that has yet to be seen in an animated feature'," so the helmer said back in 2008.
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune
- 'Alita: Battle Angel' Casts 'Nashville' Actor in Key Role
- Daniel Radcliffe Reveals the Outrageous Advice Donald Trump Gave Him When They First Met
- Is Brad Pitt the Real Reason Selena Gomez Checks Into Rehab?
- Listen to Major Lazer and Showtek's New Collab 'Believer'
- Angelina Jolie Eyed for War Drama 'Shoot Like a Girl'
- 'Archer' Creator Plans Show's Ending After Season 10
- Hugh Hefner Makes Fun of Death Rumors: Tabloids Should've Told Me That I'm Sick